planets will shift out of orbits

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MRGsMrT

planets will shift out of orbits

Post by MRGsMrT » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:47 am

Stellar cartographers have already noticed a “wobble” in a number of solar bodies including the planet formerly known as Pluto.  This “wobble” will be tracked to a super dense extra planetary object that will be identified as ENYO,   This is a planet that has been studiesd under the name Planet X and has a 3600 year orbit around our Sun an a “sister” darkstar in another part of the Milkyway.
ENYO was the goddess of war. She was the female counterpart and close companion of the god Ares Enyalios.  This extra planetary object will be accompanies by a single moon that will be named ERIS.  
Check Out Eris Astrology!

ERIS was the goddess or spirit (daimona) of strife, discord, contention and rivalry. She was often represented specifically as the daimon of the strife of war, who haunted the battlefield and delighted in human bloodshed left by Aries.
Because of Eris' disagreeable nature she was the only goddess not to be invited to the wedding of Peleus and Thetis. When she turned up anyway, she was refused admittance and, in a rage, threw a golden apple amongst the goddesses inscribed "To the fairest." Three goddesses laid claim it, and in their rivalry brought about the events which led to the Trojan War.
Eris' AKA Discordia will signify another period of war on earth like is yet to be seen and will never be seen again.

wisdomseeker12

Planet X

Post by wisdomseeker12 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:44 pm

I have heard this before....Once PLanet X comes around again...our world will fall into war....possibly of the worlds?

MRGsMrT

War of the worlds

Post by MRGsMrT » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:44 am

Ya, the next layer to the event will likely be governments will openly admit admit the exsistence of extra terrestrials.  They will have to as the  beings will appear claiming to be from the returning planet and our "creator gods" demanding our worship.

wisdomseeker12

Ok...do you have any proof...

Post by wisdomseeker12 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:47 am

Before I go and build my army of mechatronic body suits to combat this enemy...and I can and will....do you have any proof? Or at least a lead? I would like to explore this.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:56 am

Hello all ... :smt006

this is very interesting... I never heard about Planet X until recently when I posted about a dream I had in the dreams forum of this site. Check it out! There are many good posts related to this subject.  

xo
~*FireRose*~

kit10zwanderlust

welll

Post by kit10zwanderlust » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:17 am

actually wisdomseeker i just watched a video on it the other day that supported this theory of planet x in the form of a sister sun to ours on an elongated orbit and its often referred to as a black/red dwarf star i believe  and then oddly enough the history channel did a show on it that debunked the planet on a sidenote ive noticed that the history channel and cable and such have steadily been well rather biased to wat the government her wants but here are some links my dear check it out for yourself and you decide

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AmdazwAcgw
oh and make sure to watch all 5 parts of this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S0bj763 ... re=related
http://www.planetxvideo.com/
http://mars-earth.com/

and if you search it up yourself im sure youll find some more interesting stuff
enjoy :)
Change like a tidal wave is inescapable, better to hold your nose and jump in head first than to be batted around by the waves.- me just now 4/23/08

Divapixie

Planet X

Post by Divapixie » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:01 am

Planet X is Nibiru...21 December 2012...check out all the other posts about this important event....

So glad to see everybody is finding their own info on this...

kit10zwanderlust

YUP

Post by kit10zwanderlust » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:22 am

meeeee to im glad i found more than just my b/f and i interested in this stuff lol its great to actually be able to talk about it lol
Change like a tidal wave is inescapable, better to hold your nose and jump in head first than to be batted around by the waves.- me just now 4/23/08

vjm530

Planets will shift out of orbits . . . I don't think so.

Post by vjm530 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:33 pm

I guess I'm more the optimist regarding the outcome of the impending pole shift. I think it would be great (and actually quite possible) if, as we get closer to the event, that world leaders are so scared of their predicted doom that they finally realize that WAR is stupid and accomplishes absolutely nothing. Maybe with the help of UFO's showing themselves that our leaders will realize there IS a higher intelligence and we should listen to what help and advise they might offer.

Think more positive and we just might shift the consciousness to a positive direction instead of discussing doom. 'Be careful what you wish for because it just might happen'. :smt002

Danny

Post by Danny » Thu May 01, 2008 12:34 am

:)
Last edited by Danny on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

luvislikeh2o

Planet X Nibiru?

Post by luvislikeh2o » Thu May 22, 2008 7:30 pm

I read Nibiru (Planet X) is heading towards our orbit but could someone tell me if the ancient ones stated that the Annunaki is tied to Planet X will the Annunakis return or they already here awaiting for the arrival of Nibiru?

velvetraven

this is interesting

Post by velvetraven » Fri May 23, 2008 11:05 pm

who knows what other planets there are that we still dont know about

Return to “Everyday Predictions”