USA will go the way of ROME!

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Aradia

History repeats tself everytime....

Post by Aradia » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:17 am

It s historical, it s a fact that every empire has it s end, their own power, their own supremacy causes the end....it s cyclical, just read the history, everything has it s fase.....the USA is an empire, even bigger than the roman one, cuz it s spread in  wider ways than rome, especially the cultural aspect, that american way of life everyone in the world want, hollywood sells it, magazines sell it.....and we r used to it.....
I really worry about what might happen, cuz in this globilized world everything affects everyone and everything, we have the financial crisis, the global warming (which can be stopped in time if we act right now...), the way we treat our mother nature, the way human values r so underrated, so the consequences to that i m sure it s not good....

kit10zwanderlust

yuppers

Post by kit10zwanderlust » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:06 am

i agree we shall fall like a game of jengo wat goes up must come down and we are coming down its obvious and perzonally i cant wait our government is too large egotistical and to frank its gotten out of control and its ppl yes myself included have forgotten or are too lazy to take in effect out constitutional right to reform the government hell we let them take the constitution and all our rights away a few years ago we voted on it happily with out researching hte lie we voted to jail and imprison ourselves for trying to reform the government homeland security my butt corporate security is more like it we dont live in the united states of america we live in the united states of advertising
Change like a tidal wave is inescapable, better to hold your nose and jump in head first than to be batted around by the waves.- me just now 4/23/08

jorolindo

Usa goes on the same road as rome had before

Post by jorolindo » Fri May 23, 2008 12:45 pm

They are both great-a country and an empire(in the past) :)
The world is changing but lots of events rise from the past and repeat themselves in the future.
Our human world is build on wars and wars destroy it.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Fri May 23, 2008 1:29 pm

i to believe  in the possibility that the usa could follow the path of rome   the usa is spreading its self  way to thin  .and the inner structure is falling apart
amazing how history repeats its self.... the usa  was  built on strong foundations  change can not be stopped  but the foundation must always be in place.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”