USA will go the way of ROME!

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MRGsMrT

USA will go the way of ROME!

Post by MRGsMrT » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:50 am

It is unlikely that the rising pressure on the world economy will allow oil hungry and developing nations to last till starvation takes us all from Global Warming.  The need to take oil by force will push the world leaders into manufacturing reasons to attack and occupy oil rich nations of lesser military power.
The retaliation of the oppressed peoples of these conquered nations will be left with no options but to attack in the most sacrificial methods at their disposal.  Nuclear suicide bombing will strike the heart of large cities like New York and Seattle before it’s over.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:13 pm

I guess thats started already with the Iraq situation.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:11 am

Cliche time:

what goes up must come down

the bigger they are, the harder they fall

USA = Rome most definitely.
I've been comparing Bush to a Roman Emperor for a long time (given how he came into power and rules).

So so so so sad ... March 15 is Bush's deserved day.

What comes after? I hope we don't all burn.  :smt011
~*FireRose*~

ShamanWind

Armagedon

Post by ShamanWind » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:23 pm

There is an interesting History Channel documentary on the "when oil runs out" or something similar.  There was another one on "oil" which also discussed the diminishing supply.  It did discuss the possibility of global conflict over oil.  They did not bring up nuclear as a means.
What they did bring up the Mad Max Road Warrior scenario.
I am not sure what the outcome will be, but believe it will be good for our children's, children.

Be well . . .

Amethyst-Jen

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:50 pm

Is this a prediction based on the mystical or a prediction based on the world we see on the evening news?   Does NOT seem to be very mystical, if you ask me.  

Also, global warming is not going to end the world.  We are entering the next ice age folks...prepare for THAT.

ShamanWind

prediction

Post by ShamanWind » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:29 pm

My predictions do not follow the oil scenario.  The oil will run out, that is a fact and when it does, things will be tough, I did not need a TV program to tell me that.  The Ice Age is coming.  I agree.
As for predictions, things go south soon, but not because of any political leader.

Be well . . .

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:23 pm

Nuclear suicide bombs -Hmmmmmm maybe the Incredible Hulk could wander around with one on his back but then it wouldn't kill him so it wouldn't be suicide.
Had a look at your web site - understimulated it said - take less stimulents mate, chill, drink chai sahib.

ShamanWind

huh

Post by ShamanWind » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:43 pm

Not mine, do not have a website.  One coffee a day and that's it.  So must be some one else.  And I did not say anything about suicide bombers, that was some else's response to my earlier post.

Be well . . .

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:12 am

Wasn't looking your way Shamanwind - you say when it's a prediction and that's fine. The other could just be opinion, guesswork or glue but until someone says 'I predict........ or I have seen ........' we don't know.
I 'think' I know many things but no way am I confident enough to tell anyone, I admire the ones who do.

queen of the south

Post by queen of the south » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:44 am

Things go south?What kind of things?I am south.
Everything is possible:all that is needed is belief

animeofan

Post by animeofan » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:51 pm

I agree with the Ice Age theory. That's probably how it's gonna go down.

asbanthia

india earthquakes

Post by asbanthia » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:10 pm

likely to happen in june 2008  powerful one

jac159

Post by jac159 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:19 pm

yes ice age will be the next for all of us..............
i bilive in past present and future. fight with your life. dont loos your confident, dont miss the oportunity, trust in kuldevi , help wil be waiting for you.

satori

Post by satori » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:25 pm

Yes, I believe that the US is going the way of Rome....just read up on history and the parallels are so obvious.  I think things are going to be coming to a head very soon...war, an over extended military, economy, oil...we are being sold out by the powerful few.  I'm kind of worried about what may happen this year...with the election and all.  Something big may happen that will change the course of America as we know it.  I think there has been a lot of truth that has been hidden from us.  I am not saying this as a mystical prediction but more as an observation and collection of information...combined with my sense and feeling of the way things are.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:22 am

satori wrote:Yes, I believe that the US is going the way of Rome....just read up on history and the parallels are so obvious.  I think things are going to be coming to a head very soon...war, an over extended military, economy, oil...we are being sold out by the powerful few.  I'm kind of worried about what may happen this year...with the election and all.  Something big may happen that will change the course of America as we know it.  I think there has been a lot of truth that has been hidden from us.  I am not saying this as a mystical prediction but more as an observation and collection of information...combined with my sense and feeling of the way things are.
Couldn't have said it better myself... I agree 110%

Good luck to us all.
~*FireRose*~

Return to “Everyday Predictions”