Upcoming disaster prediction-***updated!

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

precogmama

Upcoming disaster prediction-***updated!

Post by precogmama » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:53 pm

I am a first time poster, my dreams come true a few times a week and I am also clairsentient and empathic.  

I had a very vivid dream recently of being in a large city, felt like I was at a post office or something cause there was a brown box in my hands...it was labeled Al Jazeera or something like that(yes, I am well aware is only a news station but I think it was symbolic).  I assume the package explodes because from there it was like I was watching the rest on a news channel.  They showed a map of a city center and were talking about the area affected.  I want to say that this didn't neccesarily feel nuclear but more like particles or something?  Maybe a dirty bomb?  I could not tell which city. I felt like a woman was the bomber.

I have been feeling very nervous about this one.  I had another dream a few days ago where it was dark when it should have been light, my cell phone and computer would not work.

Anyone else picking up on anything?
Last edited by precogmama on Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

precogmama

Update! It happened....

Post by precogmama » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:10 pm

This happened yesterday...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7221639.stm

The death toll has been updated to 100 with 180 more injured.
It was a female bomber like I thought and the name of the market place was Al Jadida (not Al Jazeera ) and Al Gahzil.  The 2 women both held bird boxes and were blown up by remote control.  I thought this felt like a big city (Baghdad has 6 million) but was wrong about it being in the US.  This makes me so sad.

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:44 am

It's very sad indeed.you have a super gift precogmama.keep it up.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”