Before November

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ShamanWind

Before November

Post by ShamanWind » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:20 pm

I see holes in the earth.  Major destruction, the fall of governments and chaos.  Not sure of the location but there will be world chaos.

be well . . .

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:35 am

Oh that sounds bad.  We had a major earthquake in the UK yesterday.  We are not really lying on any tectonic ridges so its very unusual for us to have earth quakes large enough for us to detect (we have 200 small tiny quakes a year).

Wonder if this is the signs of things to come?

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:25 pm

I dreamt of calamity yesterday.everything was grey(i aways have color dreams) and they were crumbling.The sea was wild.I read your post before going to bed.Maybe that triggered it.lol

hey suzi it's weird.in November there was an Earthquake here in delhi which i found weird becuase it's impossible to have earthquake just in delhi city.there should have been with the surrounding and nearby places.I thought maybe some secret society were doing experiment inside the earth and they triggered the Earthquake.I would be curious to know about this.
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

Return to “Everyday Predictions”