Where do predictions come from?

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Are predictions an internal or external force?

I think definately internal, the knowledge is inside me
56%
The knowledge i seek comes from an external force
33%
These are both wrong, its a different option
No votes
The knowledge is in the divination type i use
11%

Total votes: 9

suzisco

Where do predictions come from?

Post by suzisco » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:39 am

I was prompted by another topic elsewhere in the forum, this young lady asked
"where do predictions come from?"

So where do they come from?  are predictions an external force or an internal knowledge?

I am keen to hear what you all think.

I have posted a wee poll to see what your thoughts are

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:18 pm

I think it's internal..All answers are from internal.I also think my world or universe is all inside me.i create it with the power of my mind as everyone else.when i try to find answers i would always connect from inside.

dhav
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:45 pm

I am with you Dhav.
Karlene

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:01 pm

Me too....I think our predictions is made out from our knowledge on the different fields we want to predict.
The more we know about the subject...the better prediction......but together with this we must also have a good intuition....but we cant do it from intuition alone...because we would not understand what it told us, if the knowledge wasn't there :)

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:45 pm

I'll join that train  :)

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:52 pm

I'm not one to make predictions of any kind, but if I see something of interest and I have some knowledge about it, I'll speak up.

Samson.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:40 am

My inner being tells me that all information of the spirtual kind is not of me, but is revealed to me through contemplation and meditation of a given subject. Spirit guides (angels, and perhaps not so angelic) are the revealers. And many times information is revealed without any premeditated thought. I have recieved revelatory information without knowing it is revelatory many times. It isn't until something relative happens that it all makes sense.
I am looking for answers to the many strange things that have happened and continue to happen in my life.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:08 am

where do predictions come from ?  spirit /energy , which is infinite , has no beginning no end. no bounderies   .

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:25 am

I"m with Wolfshadow.  Well expressed as to my feeling.

Aradia

Post by Aradia » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:26 am

I think the predictions are a combined force between our spiritual level and forces from higher a level, we only get the knowledge if we r prepared, even if we don t know we r, it doesn t matter.
We must not forget we sometimes r messengers from a higher power (or whatever u want to call it), and some predictions r meant to feed hope to someone who needs it, or to give that security in people s life...we must think about what giving an prediction really means and what s the use of it....

satori

Post by satori » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:53 pm

[quote=" I have recieved revelatory information without knowing it is revelatory many times. It isn't until something relative happens that it all makes sense.[/quote]

I find this true for myself.  Sometimes a thought or visual symbol is brought to my attention...like out of no where.  It just kind of pops into my head and at the time I don't think to much of it.  Then events unfold and it like an "a ha" moment.  Intuition...yes...but it also seems like a connection to an outside source or energy.

I'm still trying to figure this all out for myself...how I can connect more to it.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”