General Prediction From bible

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DragonKnight

General Prediction From bible

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:36 am

The holy spirit has come into my life and direceted me to read and extract some verse and has told me to share them here

DragonKnight

From the Book Malachi

God isnt angry at my people.

My name is great among nations

Then you will know my covenant with the levites can continue

Where is the god of justice?

The lord you are seaking will suddenly come to his tempel.

For the people do not fear me.

I will open the windows of heaven.

Then all the nations will call you blessed.

But for you who fear, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in his wings, and you will go free leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture.

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:45 am

sun of righteousness will rise with healing in his wings
Great DK.I am thrilled about that.

dhav :smt003
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:56 pm

Question to DragonKnight, which of the 100's of Bibles are you talking about here?

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:45 pm

Samson wrote:Question to DragonKnight, which of the 100's of Bibles are you talking about here?

What is your point in asking? Do you have this passage and a different interpretation than what Dragon Knight gives?

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:17 pm

To lighting strikes twice, No I don't have anything different, the reason I have asked this question is simple, there are at least 100 different Bibles out there, so which one is telling the truth, the one that DragonKnight is talking about or one of the 99 others.  I'm not saying that I don't have any faith it's just that it's hard to believe a book thats passed so many hands.

Samson.

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:42 pm

Samson wrote:To lighting strikes twice, No I don't have anything different, the reason I have asked this question is simple, there are at least 100 different Bibles out there, so which one is telling the truth, the one that DragonKnight is talking about or one of the 99 others.  I'm not saying that I don't have any faith it's just that it's hard to believe a book thats passed so many hands.

Samson.

Samson, sounds like a personal matter and maybe it would be of benefit to you, to post a topic on the matter that concerns you? Which version do you have?

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:44 am

im at a christian bible colledge and things are really spiritual we have had deliverance etc and we are learning about the spirit and soul etc and ive had same neat run in with god and the holy spirit,

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:40 am

the holy bible there is only one . it states not to add or remove the words from within . but 100 different ones  .i would like to hear more .i understand that there are many translations   but only for the sake of simplifying the wording  as the  king james version is for some very hard too read and as for Greek  or Latin i dont know of anybody who owns the complete bible in either of these native languages . jw and mormon  versions have been altered in many areas ...

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:50 am

Even if you are not christian  the bible is a wonderful  book to read and meditate on  . it was used as a text book, history book  song book  for many of years  in the early years of  America  within public  schools .  now its banded

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:51 am

yeah NLT new living translation, its a study bible so it has many little extra interpetations at fore like every verse

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:32 pm

I personally don't read the Bible but I do understand what you are saying DragonKnight & drrnwynbchnbrgr. You see if I want to talk to God, I just talk to him out in the open or I'll meditate and talk to him, I have felt his love in a way I can not describe to you or anyone, I suppose the only way you could know is to have felt it for yourself and then you would understand.

Samson.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Are you Jewish Dragonknight?
'Then you will know my covenant with the levites can continue' alludes to the sons of Levi - one of the ten tribes of Israel, Malachi is good Jewish name too.
Why sould a few words about a Jewish tribe be of any interest?

Return to “Everyday Predictions”