21 December 2012 - Not just the end of the world

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

scarabcameo

dreams

Post by scarabcameo » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Are all your prophetic dreams in color? Are black and white dreams gone now like old tv series? I have had both in the course of my life.

tiarne1990

Post by tiarne1990 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:29 am

My birthday is December 20 1990, which means this is going to happen the day after my 21st birthday! ahhhhhh  :smt009

CuriousMe

Re: dreams

Post by CuriousMe » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:32 am

scarabcameo wrote:Are all your prophetic dreams in color? Are black and white dreams gone now like old tv series? I have had both in the course of my life.
I believe color dreams are actually when your lucid dreaming such as subconscious or conscious astral projection, while white and black is just regular dreaming. Correct me if I'm wrong, though i thought i read that somewhere.

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:36 am

No wonder I am tired a good lot of the time, cause most of my dreams are in colour & quite real in feel.
Am here but Am not, Am remembered but not seen, Am felt but never can be held. For I am the wind... DaizyBlackrose.

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:18 pm

:) Sorry to disagree. Most of my normal dreams are in full color, whether I am lucid or not -and my rate of recall reaches up to 5 dreams per night at certain periods-. The ones with little color are those that take place at night and outdoors, since moonlight doesn't bring out colors.

For that very reason, the only astral projection I consciously controlled -'controlled' being a very relative term  :smt003 - was also devoid of colors, since it was already night and I was looking at myself in bed and my room and its objects bathed in the little light that came through the window.

Well, at least this is my experience, not necessarily coincident with the majority.

Cheers!  :smt020
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:01 am

I also agree that 2012 is gonna be ok as 2000. I remember in the night between 1999 and 2000 I went outside onto the streets, walking by some famous lakes of Hanoi and looked at the people with happy faces. Y2k or any pessimistic predictions before that did not bring something really notable.

frysome

2012-The Mayan's year of destiny.

Post by frysome » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:40 pm

I read a book about the year 2012, December 21. The Mayan calendar
existed in Central America before Atlantis sank in the ocean about
26,ooo years ago. Datekeepers in Mayan descendants have kept track
of time and predict the Earth will approach The Birth Canal of the
Milky Way Galaxy. Supposedly, the earth could be exposed to a flow of
energies and particles even if it does not collide with an object.
Keep in mind The Milky Way is our Galaxy, but we are 20 light years
from a neighboring star.

frysome

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:54 am

joymarco

Post by joymarco » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:54 am

2010 end of the world is only funny not more then, if feature depend upon thinking over astrologer, what we need in our life, they will just guide us nothing more.
astrovalley.com

DefiantPagan

Post by DefiantPagan » Tue May 04, 2010 5:49 pm

The year 2012 is no more ominous than this very day.  And, as humans go, we will adapt as we always have, should anything at all befall our people.

Maybe, with hope and prayer, it might even unite us instead of this constant in-fighting we suffer upon ourselves.
Orinthias, student of the unknown

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed May 05, 2010 1:53 pm

in short  the date dec 21 2012   shows no indication of endings   2012 reduces to the number 5  which brings to mind change unexpected,   the whole date reduces to 11/2  which bring to mind opposing forces   illumination chaos    .i am also drawn to another date  2112  which is 100 years into the future  i dont no why it vibrates so strongly but the fact is that it does .i will be long gone by this time ,but it has connection .

saikikudh

Post by saikikudh » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:55 pm

I like all your views about the 2012 date. I think something will happen, but in what
scale i dont know. I do thing that people will get more conscious about there doing
and will change their behavior, i hope.
All Is Well

moraletgr

Ok

Post by moraletgr » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:18 am

I will say one simple thing, 2012 has nothing to deal with the world ending, so on and so-forth :smt011 . 2012 was the date that the mayans believed the age of aquarius would come, one thing they did not know was that the coming of astrological ages cannot be pin-pointed to exact dates. Some astrologers believe that the influence of a New Age is experienced before it arrives because of a cuspal effect or Orb of Influence. Which means that ages are "felt" before they are actually witnessed. The destiny of humankind in the Age of Aquarius is the revelation of truth and the expansion of consciousness. Crises the world is experiencing  :smt084  :smt073 :smt068  :smt070 are attributable to the waning days of the Age of Pisces meeting the incoming tide of Aquarius, which means we have been in a transition period the last two centuries, witnessing effects of both ages. Personally i think 2012 will be the time that the age of Aquarius' affects finally reach the majority of our people, bringing about a period of peace :smt008 :smt056  , deeper understanding of our world :smt115 , and many more major breakthroughs too numerous to even start to list :smt059 . Look forward to this time. And those born between 1983 & 1995 are the lucky ones who get to usher in this new age!! Luckily I was born in '92 :smt045 . Peace and blessings my brothers and sisters :smt109 . For the future looks promising.  :smt041

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:40 am

I agree with you moraletgr, maybe there is more to these predictions than it meets the eye.

akashasmiles

Post by akashasmiles » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:57 pm

I have to agree that I think the prediction is more a spiritual one than a physical one. No to say that I don't think physical things will happen. We are going to have largest solar flares in centuries that year, but i don't think the world will end or that space monsters from Zenu or whatever are going to fall from the skies. I think we are already reaching a stage where people are returning to nature and spirituality and higher consciousness, so that the shifts in the Earths magnetic field and the the beginning of the age of Aquarius (not just a good song) will just make it easier for everyone to come together towards common goals. This will be the beginnings of the era of peace and enlightenment. At least that's what i think :D

Return to “Everyday Predictions”