2008 - God's Final Witness

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hopefulgirl86

2008 - God's Final Witness

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:56 pm

From now until the latter part of 2008, many prophecies are going to begin to be fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was restricted from recording. Those thunders are revealed in this book, as well as detailed accounts of the final three and one-half years of man's self-rule on earth, which are recorded in the account of the Seventh Seal of Revelation.

Some of these prophecies concern the demise of the United States over the next year, which will be followed by man's final world war. This last war will be the result of clashing religions and the governments they sway. Billions will die! This time will far exceed even the very worst times in all human history.

This isn't my prediction. It is Ronald Weinland's. It sounds like some of the stuff people have been predicting on this board, from now until maybe 2012. Although, I think this is talking about it will all happen in 2008. I believe it somewhat, but that it will happen over time.
There is a book someone can download if anyone is interested. I haven't read it yet, I found the link and thought people here would be interested. I downloaded it though. I figured if anyone was interested we could discuss the book here.
It is called: 2008 - God's Final Witness
A description on the book says: The prophesied end-time reveals the demise of the United States and the beginning of man's final war.

Here is the link: http://the-end.com/2008GodsFinalWitness ... lgodmxdlHg

NeoGeo

Gods final Witness

Post by NeoGeo » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:15 am

Well it is 2008 now and I will be very interested to see if God has any intention of interfering in the affairs of man.  I suspect She is too busy elsewhere in the universe to be bothered about such trivia.  The scripture (Jewish and Christcian hijacked from the Jews.) state that a false prophet is found out when the things they prophesied about dont come to pass.  When  a spectacularily divine intervention DOES NOT occur in 2008, will that stop these same rabid loonies from their theatrical lunacies?  I PROPHESY now that it will not!  All of the details mentioned in the book of the Revelations of Jesus the Christ, happened, unfolded and occurred in the firts 100 years of the so called christian era.  Most of the biblical prophets got things wrong in their own days (and often paid the ultimate price for so doing)  so what sort of deathwish lunacy is it to drag their weary predictions into this current age and dream that their ravings have any relevance at all in our time???
When 2009 dawns clear and well will thousands of angry duped believers drag this failed "prophet" author from his penthouse and stone him in the streets which is the required prescription in the bible for a false prophet?  A burn his wretched book of lies with him?
What happened to common sense and personal responsibility?
Love and Peace to you all, (except, DEATH to all false prophets.)
NeoGeo
do it now

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:43 am

the voice of sanity prevails.

The reality is that the voice of doom gives a little frisson and this is the early prototype for the horror movie genre.

I too disbelieve this form of phrophecy.  I no doubt will be pilloried for voicing my viewpoint and will have a miserable time in the hereafter.

I just feel that this type of doom and gloom is to keep us in our place and not question whats going on around us.  We need to question what is going on because we are all part of the human race and have the right to know whats going on.  Its not our role to accept whats going on because its been predicted somewhere, this sort of thing stifles freedom of speech and thought.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

ammo

Post by ammo » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:55 pm

In reading all of these things about predictions and 2012, I have not read anything that makes more sense that what Suzi just stated. People get a bit carried away with this stuff, to the point where it becomes obsessive. Maybe we're all just better off living our lives freely without wasting time with this or that prediction. If something is meant to happen, then it will. you can't prepare for everything.

PrettySiren

Post by PrettySiren » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:17 pm

I think 2008 might be the new 2000. I believe it is common sense to say that there will be another world war. After all, humans have been pretty fight-y thus far. And if you think about it, the War on Terror does kind of fit a world war scenario: several nations banding together to stop what they believe is an "axis of evil". And I don't mean to debate politics -- that's just my opinion.

That being said, I foresee brighter days for awhile. I think most of the bad stuff that people feel will happen in the future has already happened -- again, just my opinion.

childofazna

What do you think of book 8 months (after your post) later?

Post by childofazna » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:34 am

It's an old post, I don't know why I found it, you were wanting to discuss the book, what are your thoughts on it now?
I'm assuming you've read it? I haven't, so probably shouldn't be commenting, but just the small excerpt was enough for me to feel it's a belief that generally goes hand in hand w/a lifestyle that I have found equally repelling my whole life. One of the biggest pitfalls, I feel in this life, is the inability,or initial inability of people to find their own way and truth in this life, due to MANY reasons, one of which, being with the fact we are raised by whomever, and taught/shown their beliefs, .  I feel it's actually one of the most dangerous and restricting, and controlling mindsets in existence.  I don't mean to sound harsh, this is my opinion.  I wish people were able to, WITHOUT INFLUENCE, to truly find, and go with what FEELS right to them. I am interested in what your thoughts are after reading this book? Thanks, COA

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:03 pm

It's all about money - let'swrite something that frightens people, they'll buy the book and the publishers and I will make a shed full, mind you this also applies to the churches - frighten 'em then screw for loads of dosh.
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

Return to “Everyday Predictions”