big wave?

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Doe

big wave?

Post by Doe » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:30 pm

On only a couple of occasions in the past year, I've had dreams that seemed to predict pretty accurately things that were about to happen (or that had happened during the night but I wasn't yet aware of).  Once it was about the bridge collapse in Minneapolis, and the second, shortly after, was about the mine collapse in Utah (I seem to specialize in collapse!).  In any case, it's not as if I'm having "psychic" dreams all the time.  Lately, most of my dreams have been chaotic, irrelevant to anything in my life, and kind of black-and-white (my time awake has become the time when all the beautiful, fascinating things happen for the most part, and now my dreams just seem dull in comparison!).

But last night I had a dream that seemed more similar to my "predictive" ones--just more specific and coherent.  So I'm just wondering if it might have been about something that's going to happen.

In any case, it was about another bridge.  I think it was in Florida, but there were men dressed in red--kind of like the Canadian Mounties--patrolling it.  I was watching from a window above, and I saw one of the men turn and walk the other way just as a huge wave came up behind the bridge and flooded everything in its path.  I began running to get help; I knew that everyone in the flood's path would be swept away (although I was thinking for some reason that they at least wouldn't be carried back into the sea).  Later, there were people crying everywhere.  I particularly remember what looked like a group of Mexican (?) soldiers, who I figured had been called in to help.  One of them had tears running down his face.

There was also something about a fire on a cruise ship a few nights ago, and last night I also dreamed that I was sailing toward Newfoundland (trouble was, we were in the Southern Hemisphere, closer to Antarctica...and I call myself a travel writer  :smt009).

Anyway, lots of dreams about water and sailing.  Just thought I'd toss them out there, in case...

Doe

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:05 pm

Hello Doe!

I haven't had the same vision, but, I have had visions of FL being consumed by water for years now. Maybe it's relevant ... maybe not.

I guess, as always, we'll just have to wait and see! I'm sorry your dreams have been "dull" but it sounds like you more than make up for it while awake. :)
~*FireRose*~

Doe

Post by Doe » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:34 pm

Hey, FireRose!
I'm sorry your dreams have been "dull" but it sounds like you more than make up for it while awake.
Nope--I definitely can't complain!  My only fear is that I'm just dreaming now, and that I'll wake up.  :smt009

Poor Florida--I hope we're both wrong!  (Although I guess Florida's more likely to get wiped out by water than Canada...I think I mentioned earlier that there WAS a huge tsunami (I guess they're all huge) up near B.C. and Washington state hundreds of years ago; I guess just about anything can happen.

How are you, btw?

Doe

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:37 pm

I'm doing pretty well thanks... I'll PM you in more detail later ... :)

"X" (my "guide" for those who don't know) has shown me the whole coastline being destroyed, and he said even where I'm living now will be gone... I guess I better move? I wish I knew when... all I know is that it will be in my lifetime. I do plan to move more inland asap. (I'm south shore MA now).

FL is kind of in a vulnerable position since it's really surrounded by water and  doesn't have a high elevation. However this happens, it's caused by human influence, not just nature.

Off to work I go.
~*FireRose*~

Doe

Post by Doe » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:02 pm

Just wondering...

http://www.local6.com/news/16013597/detail.html

I should also add that Daytona Beach is very close to where my mother lives, and that on the rare occasions when I have these kinds of dreams they tend to be about places near where people I care about live (although I knew no one in Utah, where the mine collapsed!).

Now that I think about it, the "Mexican soldiers" were in a helicopter.

Could be just a coincidence, too!

Doe :smt003

Doe

Post by Doe » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:08 pm

Update:

Sheesh.  The man who drowned, and the friend who tried to save him, weren't Mexican, but were from Guatemala, and spoke Spanish.  And then this:

Tameris said two unidentified men visiting from Canada also struggling in the surf were transported to Halifax Health Medical Center.

Weird.

Doe

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:42 pm

Not so weird, really.
part of your conciousness, don't ya think?
Caution: I brake for faeries, elves, dragons, unicorns and other mystical creatures only I can see.

Doe

Post by Doe » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:53 pm

Well, Molissa, I know you don't think I should be asking this, but...

WHY?!!!!

It's not as if I could call Florida and say, "I had this dream...don't let ANY Spanish-speaking people or Canadians anywhere near the water in the somewhat near future!"!!!  :smt005

Although I guess people do that sort of thing (and get TV shows and make a lot of money...HEY!!!....

Doe

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:17 am

but sometimes, just being aware is the importance.  Realization of the connection of all that is, is what the point.  No, you can't solve or eliminate or second guess or "fix" everything, every vision.  Sometimes, the point is for recognition that everything really is connected.  Today, now, tomorrow, yesterday, yesteryear.  Sometimes, the vision is the  "proof" a person needs to know the connection.
just sayin'
and just my opinon.
(and WHY shouldn't you ask why??)
Caution: I brake for faeries, elves, dragons, unicorns and other mystical creatures only I can see.

Doe

Post by Doe » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:24 am

That's a really wonderful way to look at it, Molissa, and I think you're right.  It IS frustrating, though, to feel that I was (I think--it COULD still be a coincidence, but a crazy one!) so close to it, with several days' warning, but couldn't have pinpointed it enough to save that one guy.

I was just referring to your telling me that I don't need to ask why D. is around in that other post--just messing with ya on that one!  :smt003

Thank you!

Doe

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:33 pm

ok. cool. you can mess with me.  just keep in mind, that brilliant response of mine (totally tongue in cheek) was martooni influenced!  Although, not well written in is my belief.....
and oh, yeah. &nbsp;You don't have to ask why on D. &nbsp;just is..... &nbsp;<wicked grin>

Return to “Everyday Predictions”