What is it with me and Canada lately?!

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Doe

What is it with me and Canada lately?!

Post by Doe » Sat May 03, 2008 3:51 pm

As I said in my last "prediction" here, some of my dreams just seem much more specific with details, and more coherent, than others.  They seem to be the ones that--unless I'm just delusional!--are "predicting" things that end up happening.

Last night I was dreaming about being in a big hotel in a big city.  The city was clearly in Canada--I know because I looked out a window and saw several Canadian flags!  It seemed important in the dream that I get that detail down.

Nothing really happened, except that there was a lot of construction and renovation going on in the hotel.  I kept going up and down in service elevators, trying to get to the 4th floor, where my room (and my mother and her little dog, too) was.  There were a lot of workmen around.

That's all I remember.  I just thought I'd jot it down here in case something "clicks" in the next few days!

Doe

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Mon May 05, 2008 5:05 pm

Thanks for sharing as always! We look forward to any more info. I'm always especially interested in Canada since my daughter's dad wants to move there someday and I'm not so thrilled about it.
~*FireRose*~

hopefulgirl86

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Thu May 15, 2008 1:01 am

I am interested in Canada too since that is where I am from. :) I haven't really seen much going on though, so if something happens I hope it is for the good.

DancingFlame

Post by DancingFlame » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:48 pm

Nothing like that, but i've always wanted to go there. i've been there in a dream i dont think it was about the country though, i think it was about the people that were actully in the dream with me.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”