just keeping track again

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Doe

just keeping track again

Post by Doe » Mon May 05, 2008 12:07 pm

Well, I really hope that the dream I had last night wasn't a premonition, but it was another one in which it seemed important that I see and note specific details, rather than just the usual (often annoying!) jumble of images and incoherent story lines.

The dream was that I was crossing a bridge (so many bridges in my dreams!), and I looked down at the river below and saw an Air Tran plane in the water.  The fuselage was split in half, and there were divers in the water (which was REALLY muddy), apparently looking for passengers.

That's it...I hope I'm not scaring anyone with an Air Tran flight scheduled; very few of these dreams actually pan out to anything, so it probably is just a dream.  For various reasons I just want to keep track of the patterns, if any, in order to learn.

Doe

Doe

Post by Doe » Sun May 25, 2008 2:14 pm

Hm...well, it's not Air Tran, and it's not in the water, but this was interesting:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/05 ... index.html
I hope that was it--at least no one was killed.  I'd like to see a photo, just to see if there's any other resemblance to the dream.

Doe

Doe

Post by Doe » Sun May 25, 2008 2:22 pm

I just remembered that there are a lot of canals in Belgium (partly because I tried to get on a press trip to take a cruise there a few months ago), so I looked into it, and found this (scroll down for the photo of the bridge):

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... image&cd=3

The bridge in the photo looks almost exactly like the one in my dream.  And canals are really muddy, right?

Doe

FragelsGal

Post by FragelsGal » Mon May 26, 2008 7:55 am

Interesting!

Yup id say canals are muddy, not that we have any in NZ like the ones in europe, but we do have man made ponds and they are disgusting and muddy!

Hope that was it and everyones OK

Doe

Post by Doe » Fri May 30, 2008 7:32 pm

OK--what's the deal with planes splitting apart lately, or is it just a phenomenon that I never really noticed much before?!  (Probably a good thing, as I'm a nervous flyer to begin with...)

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/ ... nnSTCVideo

I still the that the dream had to do with the crash in Brussels, if it had to do with anything at all and wasn't a coincidence, but suddenly it's an epidemic!  I AM sorry that people lost their lives in this one.

Doe

Return to “Everyday Predictions”