Crystal Skulls

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

obvious@live.ca

crystal skulls

Post by obvious@live.ca » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:21 pm

I have a couple of things going on with my skulls:

first it is a way to talk to my inside as if it were outside of myself, my structure...

second by talking to my inside, I feel I am giving Spirit a chance and a channel to talk to me, being inside of something, myself, so when I talk to my crystal skull, the channel is opened for something to talk to me (hopefully a good thing ;)

another thing I am going to be working with the skulls over, and this is the thirteen thingee...

there are twelve signs in the zodiac, and to a certain degree we create a sense of wholeness via bringing in the good qualitites of each sign, and the crystal skull in the middle would represent a transactional point, a point of balance, where the balances between the signs can come together and make a greater whole, working together, so I am trying to amass a collection of skulls, each typically representing a sign, for example, rose quartz can be aries, obsidian, sagittarius, or depending on what I want to work with, specifically, so situation the 12 in a circle around perhaps a larger clear quartz skull as channel....

k
ps. one of my friends came across a huge crystal skull that came to him for a visit, and it said to him after a moonlight bath, "you are the first person who did something for me without asking for something in return." now I dont know whether that is coming from inside my friend and certain feelings he is letting himself express through the skull, or the skull itself, it is an old one, so perhaps the combination of the two entities working together brought forth that comment....meetin together in a certain feeling of suprise at someone doing something just because they care...not because of a need.
do no harm =)

Return to “Everyday Predictions”