Fire

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FireRose

Fire

Post by FireRose » Fri May 23, 2008 2:28 am

I've seen more horrible fires happening soon in large areas and small ones in homes. Anyone else seeing this?
~*FireRose*~

jorolindo

fire

Post by jorolindo » Fri May 23, 2008 12:01 pm

Ya,it is enormous problem all over the world.Even in my country.They always say it is because of the hot weather and pieces of glass on the dry grass that act cause the fire,but the actual problem is that they cause fires so that they can buy the land cheaper later.wow
Best wishes :)

FireRose

Re: fire

Post by FireRose » Fri May 23, 2008 3:21 pm

jorolindo wrote:Ya,it is enormous problem all over the world.Even in my country.They always say it is because of the hot weather and pieces of glass on the dry grass that act cause the fire,but the actual problem is that they cause fires so that they can buy the land cheaper later.wow
Best wishes :)
ya that sounds like the US here too ... wouldn't be suprised. it's so sad  :smt011
sorry to hear that... I hope you stay out of that line
~*FireRose*~

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Sat May 31, 2008 1:50 am

Ok ... the fires I saw were in my area, a condo in Peabody MA and a brush fire in NH. So that's that I guess... the building was definitely the one I saw in my vision. What a shame, caused by a dang cigarette  :smt011
~*FireRose*~

Return to “Everyday Predictions”