another one, maybe

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Doe

another one, maybe

Post by Doe » Tue May 27, 2008 12:48 pm

Someone whose opinion I value here asked me about the wisdom of "making predictions", with reference to my dreams about the plane, the bridge, the mine collapse, etc.  And it's actually not something I'm trying. or want, to do--especially because I don't "know" things in a way that I could act on so as to prevent others from being hurt.  I think it's just teaching me some things, and I'm kind of more interested in the phenomenon itself, and how it happens with me.  It does just help me to write things out, note the dates, and see if and how things pan out (I guess it MIGHT be useful and/or interesting to others who have similar things happen, too).

That said, this morning I had another dream that didn't feel quite so much like one of the ones that SEEM to "come true" (with the last one, about the plane, I just felt very certain that something would come of it because of the nature of the dream).  But there were, again, some details that it seemed I was supposed to notice mixed in with the usual messy scenarios of "regular" dreams, so I'm wondering...

Most of it had to do with hearing that either a flood or an earthquake had happened in Alicante, Spain (on the southern coast).  When I heard about it, though, I seemed to be in a hotel somewhere else.  The woman who owned the hotel was Spanish, I think, and I told her about it, but then I think I said, "Oh, that's north of the White Mountains" (which is where I just was in Arizona--not Spain!).

A little later I was swimming through some deep, floodlike water to get to what seemed to be a laundromat, when I heard the voice of a friend who used to live in Alicante come on over the radio and say that everyone there was fine, in spite of what had happened.  He said something about how God had taken care of them, or something.

(When I dreamed about the plane I felt bad because I was kind of looking forward to getting some confirmation that it was "real", but I knew that that would probably mean that really bad things would happen to real people.  I prayed that that wouldn't happen, and I was lucky in that no one was seriously injured in that plane crash.  I wonder if the "God" part was someone telling me that, if the dream does "come true", it won't be too serious.  Hope so...)

Thanks for giving me a place to ramble like this!

Doe

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Tue May 27, 2008 1:44 pm

DOE! as always ... I eagerly await the outcome.
I will pray for those in the midst of the chaos wherever/whenever it's occurring. As you know, I do this daily anyway due to my own visions.  :smt009 I know it never gets easier, only more confusing and stressful. I hope it all works out.

Funny thought: (maybe) I also dreamt of a hotel last night with some sort of destruction around me but I wasn't paying any attention to it because my friend just told me he's in love with me and I was freaking out... HAHA. Sorry had to share. Dreams are so WEIRD!

Hope you are well.  :)
~*FireRose*~

Doe

Post by Doe » Tue May 27, 2008 1:53 pm

Hi, FireRose,
my friend just told me he's in love with me and I was freaking out
Freaking out in a good way, or not so much?  Well, I know you've got some strong opinions about it coming from at least one source!

Interesting about the hotels.  I had another dream (it's in this forum somewhere) about something going on in or around what seemed to be a hotel in Canada a few weeks ago.  Do you know where yours was?  Canada just seems to be popping up all over the place for me these days, and I've only been there twice in my life!

I'm doing VERY well--thanks for asking.  Hope you are, too.  Life just gets more amazing all the time!

Doe

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Tue May 27, 2008 3:17 pm

no I have NO idea where we were but it wasn't around here... I'm not sure how I was freaking out but I think I was happy and that scared me. But whatever. I'll PM you more about it later.

Good luck with this! :)
~*FireRose*~

Doe

Post by Doe » Thu May 29, 2008 6:26 pm

OK--I don't know if this is pushing it a bit, but there's this (just in!--on CNN...the most trusted name in news  :smt003 ):

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/05 ... index.html

Yes, I realize that Iceland isn't Spain.  But I also saw right away that if the "d" were a "t", "Iceland" contains all the letters that spell "Alicante".  And the epicenter was on the southern coast, and in a place where earthquakes aren't common.

And then I read, ""It was a little bit like you're sleeping in a waterbed, you know ... everything floats around," he said, adding that people poured out of buildings into the street. "This is not something we experience on a normal basis," and thought about the part of the dream in which I was swimming to the laundromat.

And Iceland would of course have white (snow-covered) mountains.

I had a feeling, for some reason, that if this dream "came true" it would happen fairly soon.

I dunno--am I getting carried away with this?  Seriously...

Doe

Oh--and so far it sounds as if although there were injuries, there may not have been any fatalities (God took care of them?).

Amethyst-Jen

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Thu May 29, 2008 8:03 pm

Doe wrote:OK--I don't know if this is pushing it a bit, but there's this (just in!--on CNN...the most trusted name in news  :smt003 ):

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/05 ... index.html

Yes, I realize that Iceland isn't Spain.  But I also saw right away that if the "d" were a "t", "Iceland" contains all the letters that spell "Alicante".  And the epicenter was on the southern coast, and in a place where earthquakes aren't common.

And then I read, ""It was a little bit like you're sleeping in a waterbed, you know ... everything floats around," he said, adding that people poured out of buildings into the street. "This is not something we experience on a normal basis," and thought about the part of the dream in which I was swimming to the laundromat.

And Iceland would of course have white (snow-covered) mountains.

I had a feeling, for some reason, that if this dream "came true" it would happen fairly soon.

I dunno--am I getting carried away with this?  Seriously...

Doe

Oh--and so far it sounds as if although there were injuries, there may not have been any fatalities (God took care of them?).
well...hmm...I imagine you COULD associate your dream with this however maybe you DID dream about this.  It does sound pretty plausible.  Especially the part about you swimming around a laundromat and the guy talking about everyone floating around.  How very eerie.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”