Intense Solar Flares 2009- 2011 will disrupt technology

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

priyankaatomar

link really has useful info

Post by priyankaatomar » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:21 am

Info is really good, lots of people linke me who spent almost whole day on net are going to suffer a lot and no doubt there will be lots of chaos, useful websites may down ..and bla.bl... Hoping that it should be much harmful....

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:46 pm

dear priyanka (quote)=Info is really good, lots of people linke me who spent almost whole day on net are going to suffer a lot and no doubt there will be lots of chaos, useful websites may down ..and bla.bl... Hoping that it should be much harmful....

I am also thinking the same way  now, let us wait and see .  Now we are  in  july.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

ShannonB

Post by ShannonB » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:05 am

Oh! Seems like the solar flare argument is knocking out the tech world with noise interference is certainly an possible explanation for the outage. My question is "why were scientists not aware or prepared for this activity?" Surely if scientists can predict sunspots cycles in 2011 & 2012 - the 2006 incident surely should have been a piece of cake.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”