The Shift 2012

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Procrastinator2008

The Shift 2012

Post by Procrastinator2008 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:10 pm

1) Well, the date could change for all we know.. does anyone see this, a delay???

2) I am also wondering what the psychics here see as WORLD events leading up to the Shift or 2012. And how we would know we are getting closer to it happening ("the dreaded date")???

I also know that because of "human actions" these world events could be less severe or even not happen as a result of what people do... they're "saved" so to speak...

3) One last question. What I think would be more interesting is to know what you see as what happens AFTER the Shift. What the world is like, who will be left, that sort of thing. What do you see? 5, 10, 50 years after the shift?

Crow

Post by Crow » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:51 pm

I see my post was deleted. Hmmm. Spooky stuff! lmao.  I get the hint.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:26 pm

honestly i dont think anything will happen....its just scientists way of scaring you and making money

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:55 am

WhoseLineBabygirl wrote:honestly i dont think anything will happen....its just scientists way of scaring you and making money
Scientists or would be psychics?
awarenessoftheheart.com

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:07 pm

how do the scientists make any money on the 2012 stuff and what would be the point of trying to scare people?
I guess I think it is all variable.  Dependent upon not only earth shifts, but shift in conciousness which can change any "final" outcome.
Caution: I brake for faeries, elves, dragons, unicorns and other mystical creatures only I can see.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:44 pm

I dont think Psychic can even know whats gonna happen because the future changes everyday! the world is not gonna end ever, i wish people wouldnt scare other people into thinking that when all the earth is doing is changing itself like we do when we get facials and stuff....its kinda doing that in a way. JMO

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:59 pm

but what did you mean by saying scientists making money by scaring people.  I don't understand....
Caution: I brake for faeries, elves, dragons, unicorns and other mystical creatures only I can see.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:19 pm

oh. scientist say things everyday for many years about astroids, global warming, ect ect. they have been saying crap for many years and its only to scare people. they get paid to litterly scare the crap out of people with there "findings"

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:30 pm

To me, it feels like there is a huge shift that will take place.  No reason to be afraid.
There are a lot of variables.  Lots of opportunities.
I'm not sure about specifics at all.
Just feel a change/shift.  It is coming.
What it looks like is up to each of us.
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:42 pm

hmm maybe thats the changes i feel from time to time

TinyTim

Post by TinyTim » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:58 am

Hey WhoseLineBabygirl, after reading your posts I understand you don't believe any of what Procrastinator2008 has to say about the up coming advents which is ok but your last post suggests that you do understand, I am a little confused in what you are saying. How do you see what people have to say, do you see it as a lie or a fact?

I understand it can be a little confusing for you and you have a lot of trouble accepting what people have to offer, there are many people like that in this world, your not alone.

TinyTim.

googolplex

Post by googolplex » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:51 am

Not to alarm anyone, 12/21/2012 from what I under stand, is a day when the two largest planets, will oppose each on either side of the sun.
This is also the peak of solar cycle of eleven years, and solar flares.
This time also coincides with our solar system alinging with the highest gravational effects from the Milk'y Way.
The reason the mayan calander ends is because it will nolonger work, due to the fact we will be in a different viewing point of the celestial bodies. A new gear or calander would need to be made. It's like when you throw away the calander at the end of the year it's nolonger any good.
Who knows what the gravity will do if anything?
eck ong car sat nam siri wha he guru

FireRose

Re: 2012

Post by FireRose » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:42 pm

googolplex wrote:Not to alarm anyone, 12/21/2012 from what I under stand, is a day when the two largest planets, will oppose each on either side of the sun.
This is also the peak of solar cycle of eleven years, and solar flares.
This time also coincides with our solar system alinging with the highest gravational effects from the Milk'y Way.
The reason the mayan calander ends is because it will nolonger work, due to the fact we will be in a different viewing point of the celestial bodies. A new gear or calander would need to be made. It's like when you throw away the calander at the end of the year it's nolonger any good.
Who knows what the gravity will do if anything?
That's a good point, thanks for sharing.
I don't believe that all life will end on that day at all... I think it's going to be a very hard time, more of a new beginning that few will experience due to wars/natural disasters greatly reducing the population. It's already begun people...
:smt069
~*FireRose*~

DebInTx

Post by DebInTx » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:48 am

Some religious people believe there will not be an "end" of the earth, but just an end of how it is now and that it will "shift" or be restored to it's original state as the maker created it.  In that case, things on earth will continue to get worse until this shift, but it will end up better for us still here, not worse.   They also believe that because of all the turmoil and increase in disasters, the time for this is not far away, so 2012 just might be the year it happens.

Deb

virus_2049

Post by virus_2049 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:46 pm

from what i saw on the history channel, there will be no events leading up to it. but i would think it wouldnt just shift immediately and turn everything sideways. it could be that because we are reaching the equator of the galaxy that the weather has acted as i has for the last few thousand years, and will just do the same thing for the next few thousand as we pass the equator. there was nothing mentioned that people could do to be saved. as for what would happen years after we crossed the equator, if you believe the history channel, floods, earthquakes, mass dieoff. or we could just experience the same weather we have been for the last few thousand years....

Return to “Everyday Predictions”