Obama

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

postalsusie

Obama

Post by postalsusie » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:21 am

Every single time I see the Presidential candidate OBAMA  I 'see' President Kennedy getting shot on stage while giving a speech.

I know JFK was shot in a car parade.

I cant explain it, im just calling it as I see it and I feel it will happen within about a year.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:41 am

I've also seen at least attempts on Obama's life and in one vision there are a lot of people around (maybe similar to yours?) another is an "accident". If he becomes President, there's a good chance he'll die President... I hope it doesn't happen...
~*FireRose*~

curlyDredLocks

malcolm x

Post by curlyDredLocks » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:20 pm

Malcolm X was shot while giving a speech on stage feb 21st
Last edited by curlyDredLocks on Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whiteoracle

Post by whiteoracle » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:41 pm

was shot which one? Obama? Sory i am not from the states but who are new candidates to the president post?
Kestutis Ozalas
"When the shining of moment, reaches the true self, God talks in the language of soul, pointing you to the direction of awakening path."

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:01 pm

I believe in my hearts of hearts that President Obama will be assasinated.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

vsibley

Obama

Post by vsibley » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:04 pm

Oh wow!
I too have had similiar visions about Obama, but then I pray to try to dispel the negativity that may be around him. I pray that it doesn't come true. Although I do foresee him as the president of the U.S. --and I hope that he will not become assassinated.

God Speed Obama!

Amethyst-Jen

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:51 pm

I just pray he doesn't get elected......

DebInTx

Post by DebInTx » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:38 am

I've heard many people say they believe he will be assassinated, and I've had flashes in my mind of seeing him shot.  I believe there has been a plan in the making ever since he announced he was running.  I also had a dream about McCain riding in a car in a motorcade, and he had a very unhappy look on his face.  I don't know what that meant.

Robert F.Kennedy, younger brother of JFK, was also running for President and was assassinated.  I believe he was shot while on stage either giving a speech or had just finished speaking. This may be who you saw in your dream.

Deb

Miss victoria

Post by Miss victoria » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:27 pm

unfortunately Obama will be elected and will be assassinated!We discuss it and predicted before Obama will be appeared on the political scene,since 1997.
victoria karambela

dessa

Post by dessa » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:51 pm

whiteoracle wrote:was shot which one? Obama? Sory i am not from the states but who are new candidates to the president post?
The candidates for USA President are Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and Republican presidential candidate John McCain, with Joe Biden as VP for Obama and Sarah Palin as VP for McCain

There are many even those who do not claim psychic skills who feel that should Obama be elected that some racial extremists will at the very least attempt to assinate him.

While I do think that an attempt will be made, I suspect it will happen at "just the right time" meaning that it will happen at a convient time to avoid other news stories or to help him gain popularity / sympathy from the people.

I do however get a strong opinion that Biden will end up as president, I think that Obama will either have an accident, or become ill, and so the change is made. [though this illness is I think something that he will have help with, though be hard to trace, if it is tracable, those in political power will cover it up]

jessica 1982

Post by jessica 1982 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:33 am

I think he will have an attempt on his life.I hope in a way he doesn't get elected because I think there are still some people who will not go for a black president.I like him alot and hope no harm comes to him.

dessa

Post by dessa » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:56 pm

I also hope that no harm comes to him or any other candidate, I would not be surprised to learn there are people who do not want a president who is any race other than caucasion, I also think there are those who do not want a woman in office, it is unfortunate that this would be a determining factor.

I just do not feel that we are given much choice at all, my grandfather maintained that a political election was when you got to vote for who you wanted to steal from you. As opposed to those countries who have it decided for them,

Chicago

Look to the future.

Post by Chicago » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:17 am

Who will make a better President,you will make that decision. Forget about the negative aspect and think about our how
great it will be to have all this negative fighting behind us.

dessa

Re: Look to the future.

Post by dessa » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:39 pm

Chicago wrote:Who will make a better President,you will make that decision. Forget about the negative aspect and think about our how
Who would make a better president? Don't know haven't seen a viable candidate in years.

FireRose

Re: Look to the future.

Post by FireRose » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:39 pm

dessa wrote:
Chicago wrote:Who will make a better President,you will make that decision. Forget about the negative aspect and think about our how
Who would make a better president? Don't know haven't seen a viable candidate in years.
Well said Dessa
~*FireRose*~

Return to “Everyday Predictions”