Obama

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ms Sunny

Post by Ms Sunny » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:32 pm

These posts are incredibly old, but I will chime in anyways.  you believe he will be killed because he is Black.  A Black man as president of America not only will he draw radicals from groups such as KKK, extremists, and terrorists fanatics.

I can't tell you how many posts from other places I have seen the same so called predictions.  it's coming from a place called FEAR

to be honest, most of these predictions do not happen, so I hope you are all wrong, and I am right LOL

he will not be  killed while President... and he was elected, and he will be re-elected and serve out both terms.

try to think positive, and not dwell on negatives and get stuck on doom and gloom.  most world wide predictions do
not come true.

your predictions are coming from a place of fear.  I am referring to those that think he will be killed.  why feed into negative energy?

Hestia NicLoch

Post by Hestia NicLoch » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:36 pm

In response to Ms. Sunny:

These are not coming from fear, as you put it so plainly. And I am NOT feeding negative energy, I am telling the world what I think will happen because it was in a dream of mine, one of the types that have ALWAYS come true. I continually attempt not to remember it, because it was a really bad dream, and not thinking about it is--hopefully--keeping myself from somehow 'feeding negative energy.'

I am sorry, but you have got it all wrong.

I realize most predictions don't come true, and I really hope mine does not come true. Even if I disagree with him (and I am not saying that I do, it is merely an example), he is a father and a husband, and I cannot begin to imagine how horrible a thing it would be to have a loved one killed because he was a big political figure that somebody happened to disagree with.
I also do not believe he will be killed because he is black. Actually, hardly anyone cares his color; it is his political standpoints and what he does while in office that is driving people crazy.

Evard

Post by Evard » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Response to Hellfire lesser ,

Obama did have a future report about what was termed as a slingshot
tagging him near the arm .. and whatever your dream (serv) offers a
patsy group (which you seem to be all reporting the same dream) the
President will be fairly high rank at our Government (he's President) ,
whereas your negative opinion seems fairly low rank or negative thot

about President(ial) Spokesman Obama Admin(istration) being newly
attacked as your [negative] opinion seems based in low esteem and ,
evil intent to gain from the unkind reason he would be disbanded with
the role Republic [en] wanted as promoting what you want which you
seem to base your assumption on the affected dream based on your

greed of the situation ,. Republic(en) embezzlement of money seems
more important than stabilizing the money stolen with economic aum    fraud.    Lighten Up , enjoy psyche prevail.     Evard

Ms Sunny

Post by Ms Sunny » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:07 pm

I am entitled to my thoughts regarding this negative thread.  and yes, it's negative.  and you are right, most predictions DO NOT come true, and I doubt if yours will.  dreams are a representation of your inner psyche.  very rare will you have a premonition through a dream.. the chance that this prediction of yours will come true is less than 1 percent.

I agree with the above poster... lighten up, you are way to young to carry this kind of load.

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:00 am

Thanks Ms Sunny.

I am noted as having more advanced personal thoughts.. I'm not egoist
and I don't try to offend the topic nor reply about the way I like to speak.

Some of my thoughts are not liked when typed into a topic or reply . . . .

I don't try to bother the people who are kind and comment on this site . .

Anyway, Thanks.     Respect appreciated.     Evard.     :) Ya Lighten Up .

Ms Sunny

Post by Ms Sunny » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:16 am

Hestia NicLoch ~ I do refer to the collective unconsciousness when speaking on the subject of Fear and that is translated through feelings or dreams.  when OBAMA was first elected, I felt the same way, or rather I was worried about Obama's safety. and because he is a black man, with racism out of control and there are extremists who would think nothing of it to have him killed off whether he is a husband and father. makes no difference.  fear is very real, and just because you can't touch it, you can certainly feel it. And the challenge is to block it which would  not be easy to do..  you have to be stronger than that.  but considering the age you are at 16, I can see you still have some experiences to learn.... it's a long learning curve. you have a long ways ahead of you yet

Evard, you are welcome....

quikbikes4me

Post by quikbikes4me » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:45 am

I dont want to see him killed but I surely hope the prediction of him being re-elected doesnt come true.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”