Obama

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FutureVizions

Post by FutureVizions » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:13 am

Well, I drew a Tarot card and got The Sun...  Now, I've only been reading the cards 12 years, but I think that means things are going to turn out okay.

ammo

Post by ammo » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:19 pm

I too feel that things will turn out ok for President Obama. It seems as though whatever impending danger there was for him has passed. I think maybe the stigma of having an African American President makes us all "feel" like there is some great danger in store for him. Realistically, he is probably one of the most well protected Presidents in history.

Unfallen

Post by Unfallen » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:35 am

I feel the same way about Obama.  He's nothing more than an empty suit and a celebrity.  'The powers that be' will use his death to put more anger in younger african americans because Martin Luther King doesn't have the same status with the newer generation as he did with the older one.  Even though it will be an inside job the Govt is responsible for, the blame will be put on some phony white supremacist.

Iran and Israel are also on the brink of war.  If this happens. Obama will not want to get involved on Israels behalf like America has always done.  Which is once again another reason for them to get Joe Biden in office.  I feel like Rahm Emmanuel will be making most of Obamas decisions for him, but Obama has already vowed not to go to war with Iran, and I see him sticking by that.

Israel actually begged GW Bush for permission to attack Iran, but he refused because they would have to go over Iraqi airspace in order to do it, and he was afraid it would turn the Iraqi's against American Occupation more so. I believe it was CNN that leaked out that info.

Unfallen

Post by Unfallen » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:38 am

ammo wrote:I too feel that things will turn out ok for President Obama. It seems as though whatever impending danger there was for him has passed.
Of course. He still has got some damage to do, before he becomes disposable. Just the same as JFK was.  The reason behind his death was taking power away from the Federal Reserve which isn't Federal at all. It's a privately owned company.  The people behind the scenes in The American Government, that you never hear anything about.  They will be responsible for it, and they are the ones who want The American public to be powerless.

Dena

Obama

Post by Dena » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:41 pm

I believe Obama will be ok for the rest of the year, but Michelle might have a still birth

unknown poet

Post by unknown poet » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:44 pm

I had a dream with a positive outcome to this whole Presedential assination plot.

No shots fired of course.

Time will tell, of course.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:24 am

Everything in this world, I believe, revolves around freedom of choice.  I also believe, 100% positive thought & energy are required at all times.  Therefore I will only give positive thought, energy and intention to the current leader of the United States, and of all leaders in the world, so that we can inhabit a planet full of light, energy & love.

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:32 am

Every time I think about the president I see him with one leg over a bridge...which I take to mean he is at war with himself.  He has a lot of pressure on him and he is deciding whether or not he will be true to himself.  Is he strong enough to do what he knows is right or will he give in to outside pressure?  I think your original prediction teeters on his decision.  There is a lot of turmoil surrounding him and it would be easy for him to be lost in  it.  He needs to stick to his chosen path.  God Bless him and pray he makes the right choice...for us all.

womanofthecraft

Post by womanofthecraft » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:52 pm

I haven't had any real feelings about this subject.  But my opinion is:  If he is assasinated it will be because of the positive change he is attemting to create.  After all, he walked into a mess!  I pray for him and his family on a daily basis and wish them long life and happiness.
womanofthecraft

SassyKitten

Post by SassyKitten » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:49 pm

Apparantly, there was an assassination attempt on Obama right before the election, by neo-Nazis, and a couple of months after this thread was posted, which could very well be what Postalsusie saw.  Read about it here:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14988.html

The news networks chose not to give it coverage, and I could understand that they didn't want people to think that maybe they shouldn't vote for Obama because of his race making him a target.  It's sad that so many people refuse to grow up and join the 21st Century, and then channel it into violence like that.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:02 pm

Perhaps the news chose not to give it coverage, because that would give it 'life'.  Give it energy, make it a possibility.  Where we hold our thoughts, we create our reality.  I am holding our President 'safe' in my thoughts, and sending positive energy for his guidance and leadership for the outcome of greatest good for all.

SassyKitten

Post by SassyKitten » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:07 pm

That too, and we don't want to give any ill-meaning people out there ideas, or any energy to do awful things.

I say the Universe chose him to help us grow and move onto the next phase of our history, which some may call the Age of Aquarius, 2012, etc.  Therefore, the Universe is also protecting him.  I'm just thankful that he stepped up, and I'm wishing him all the luck that he accomplishes his mission and comes out very well and happy.

akashasmiles

Post by akashasmiles » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:23 pm

I agree that everything will be ok. I've noticed in all of the place I have been and heard people discuss the possible "assassination" of Obama the one who think it will happen or say "Oh I know it will" tend to be racists. Those are not the kind of people we want making ANY decisions or "predictions" on behalf of our country regardless who the president is.

s0lom0n

CIA Roots?

Post by s0lom0n » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:26 pm

From 83-84, Barack Obama worked as Editor at Business International Corporation,  a known CIA front company.if assasinated he will more likely be killed by CIA .(and they will blame it on somebody else)

Hestia NicLoch

Post by Hestia NicLoch » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:49 pm

I've had dreams where he is shot....twice though, because he somehow killed a person's parents. I don't know that he was the actual killer, but indirectly involved. Each was at a separate time....and I don't think he made it past the second attempt. I was so scared when I woke up the next morning. I mean, really, if somebody can get to the very top person in the country, there'll be too much unease in this country afterward, I think, to keep going right.
Anyone had a similar dream?

Return to “Everyday Predictions”