Airplane

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

googolplex

Airplane

Post by googolplex » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:19 am

I hope this does not happen, but I had a dream about a large airplane, it was flyihg inverted with damage to the bottom rear of the plane. It looked like there was two planes the other one had damage, on the top front of the airplane.
I did have a dream about the first space shuttle explosion, it looked the same in the dream as what really happened, but happened a long time after the dream.
I have had other dreams that happened, one was the Texas massacre at the restaurant, it really happened two days later.
Dreams don't always happen exactly as the dream, at least for me they don't. When I was much younger, I had a dream I was at my grandparents home, playing on a fruit celler mound and a giant spider crawed up the mound. I went to my grandparents home, later that summer, I was playing on the fruit cellar and a smaller big spider crawed up the mound. The one in the dream was as big as a car, they were both black and both scared me a little, I was only about seven.

Dudester

Post by Dudester » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:16 am

I think you're on to something. I woke up to this dream Monday morning August 11:

Pre 9/11, I had dreams where I saw jets crashing. I didn't know what it meant until after.

Several days ago, for the first time in years, I started dreaming in color. The airplanes are back again. Let me expand.

In the dream, my boss calls me into the office and tells me about the possibility of micro nuclear bombs being hidden in religious statues and being smugled into Vatican City. I then go and get Scully and Mulder (don't judge, it really happened) of X-Files fame. The three of us go to a tall building. We are on the 82nd floor of the building. Scully and Mulder are talking to a woman who runs a precision clock shop. I'm looking out the window and see two large military propeller planes. They are doing aerobatics, flying recklessly between the high rises. After several passes, one of the planes is flying close to my building. I see vines hanging off of the wing. A man is at the back of the plane with a machine gun. He turns and points at me, and I wake up.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:56 am

Last night there was a big plane with a red stripe or design on it that had a very negative energy ... it was dark like it was in the middle of a black cloud. I thought it meant I shouldn't or was afraid to travel ... but maybe it was what you mentioned. I hope not! I'll be praying for all the souls in the air.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:31 pm

I'm watching the news now ... 3 people died in a plane crash around 10:30 this morning in my state... MA.

:smt009

googolplex

Post by googolplex » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:57 pm

Hi FireRose

Wonder if plane had red stripe. The one I saw was big airplane.

googolplex

Post by googolplex » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:11 pm

Hi Dudester

You have some pretty vivid dreams, what I found really kicks in color is the herb rosemary or the huperzine and phosphatidylserine from the health food store. The huperzine seems to give me a head ache if take to much and I think it's better with the ginko.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:15 pm

googolplex wrote:Hi FireRose

Wonder if plane had red stripe. The one I saw was big airplane.
Hey I don't know... but it wasn't an exact stripe ... it's vague now but it was more a stripy design or symbol. ... it was a big plane in my dream too... idk maybe there will be another crash.
I'll be back if I have any more dreams/visions about this.

mietooo

Post by mietooo » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:18 am

That is amazing; I think he was on to something.  I hate that someone got killed in a plane crash, but I also wonder if it had a red stripe?

Dudester

Post by Dudester » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:14 am

The plane I saw that flew so close to the building had a blue nose and tail with white in between. It was either a C-130 or DC-6 (both four engine planes). I could hear the engines running. The other plane was green, but also white. It was farther away, so I didn't see it up close. Both planes were aged-not new-like they were 40-50 year old military surplus.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:59 am

I still have a bad feeling about the dream I had... I think it was about the small plane crash, but more to come as well. It seems it was more a warning... like  plane travel's not safe right now.

Like I said, it wasn't so much a "stripe", it may have been a symbol or design. My memory of it's a bit fuzzy (as memories of dreams often are) it's more the feelings that stay clear. Also, my dreams are usually more metaphorical than literal. Maybe it's an artist thing lol  :smt013

Dudester

Post by Dudester » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:45 pm

Dudester wrote:The plane I saw that flew so close to the building had a blue nose and tail with white in between. It was either a C-130 or DC-6 (both four engine planes). I could hear the engines running. The other plane was green, but also white. It was farther away, so I didn't see it up close. Both planes were aged-not new-like they were 40-50 year old military surplus.
http://www.mercopress.com/ImgNoticias/Spainair.jpg

Blue & White. OK, so the plane I saw was a propeller plane-however, the plane crashed because the left engine disintegrated and the turbine blades shot out, cutting the hydraulic lines, causing the plane to lose control and crash. The plane involved was thirty years old.

I guess the Mulder and Scully thing signaled an investigation (ongoing now) and the plane crashed just outside the airport.
mietoo wrote:That is amazing; I think he was on to something.  I hate that someone got killed in a plane crash, but I also wonder if it had a red stripe?
Spain air planes used to have a red stripe (now blue & white).
Last edited by Dudester on Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dudester

Re: Airplane

Post by Dudester » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:54 pm

googolplex wrote:I hope this does not happen, but I had a dream about a large airplane, it was flyihg inverted with damage to the bottom rear of the plane. It looked like there was two planes the other one had damage, on the top front of the airplane.
The Spain Air plane had damage to the rear of the plane-it's what caused the crash.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:41 pm

Dudester wrote:
Dudester wrote:The plane I saw that flew so close to the building had a blue nose and tail with white in between. It was either a C-130 or DC-6 (both four engine planes). I could hear the engines running. The other plane was green, but also white. It was farther away, so I didn't see it up close. Both planes were aged-not new-like they were 40-50 year old military surplus.
http://www.mercopress.com/ImgNoticias/Spainair.jpg

Blue & White. OK, so the plane I saw was a propeller plane-however, the plane crashed because the left engine disintegrated and the turbine blades shot out, cutting the hydraulic lines, causing the plane to lose control and crash. The plane involved was thirty years old.

I guess the Mulder and Scully thing signaled an investigation (ongoing now) and the plane crashed just outside the airport.
mietoo wrote:That is amazing; I think he was on to something.  I hate that someone got killed in a plane crash, but I also wonder if it had a red stripe?
Spain air planes used to have a red stripe (now blue & white).
oh wow I see... so I guess my dream was more cryptic than I thought ... I guess it was about both incidents. That bothers me that I saw the plane with a past design and wonder if it had/has significance. Let me know if you find out anything else about this! Thanks.

Be well. :) [/i]

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:44 pm

Wait... that's SPANair not SPAINair? I'm lost...  :smt017

MichaelKnightEightyTwo

Post by MichaelKnightEightyTwo » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:30 pm

I also have been having dreams of planes crashing. But in my dreams, the planes would be landing and they would somehow crash. I've never witnessed a plane crash. I've seen it in the news but never in person, thank god, knock on wood. I think plane crashes are especially awful because of the fact that the passengers have no control over it. All they can really do is sit there and watch.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”