Some of my vivid dreams have come true...

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spygrrl007

Some of my vivid dreams have come true...

Post by spygrrl007 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:59 pm

Well I'll start on a personal note, I dreamt my baby was a girl- when preggors... she is.

I dreamt my hubby (love of my life) was cheating on me-  found out he was....

I dreamt of being betrayed by a good friend.... and yes it happened.

I dreamt a dear friend of mine whom I have been out of touch with for years told me "you need to start studying numerology"... a month or so later my best friend did my tarot profile and showed me how to do it.

I also dreamt a day before about the Tsunami disaster-

And most recently....

May3-11 not sure of the year....
USA cities under attack by suicide terrorist-
Have a plan B action-
Be prepared-
For some reason.... confiscation comes into the mix as well... not sure about that though???
Single/stay at home moms?? Let's connect.

FireRose

Re: Some of my vivid dreams have come true...

Post by FireRose » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:14 am

spygrrl007 wrote:Well I'll start on a personal note, I dreamt my baby was a girl- when preggors... she is.

I dreamt my hubby (love of my life) was cheating on me-  found out he was....

I dreamt of being betrayed by a good friend.... and yes it happened.

I dreamt a dear friend of mine whom I have been out of touch with for years told me "you need to start studying numerology"... a month or so later my best friend did my tarot profile and showed me how to do it.

I also dreamt a day before about the Tsunami disaster-

And most recently....

May3-11 not sure of the year....
USA cities under attack by suicide terrorist-
Have a plan B action-
Be prepared-
For some reason.... confiscation comes into the mix as well... not sure about that though???
That's interesting that they are all so personal except the last one. If it is true, there may be a specific connection to you. I have had a feeling that something bad was going to happen on or near my next birthday (May 6). I hope we're wrong!
~*FireRose*~

googolplex

Firerose

Post by googolplex » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:26 am

Firerose

Please don't have feeling something bad is going to happen to you, think about the mental projections you are making. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but postive thought's are better. The worst thing that, is going to happen to you on (may 6) is your going to be a year older. What's to worry about anyhow, a friend of mine was in a little trouble and was losing it, so I told him don't worry the worst they can do is give you 30 days in the electic chair, he was ok after that.
eck ong car sat nam siri wha he guru

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:32 am

LOL goog, thanks... I don't "believe" something bad will happen, it's just a feeling I have... but it's not bothering me much. It' could simply be that I stub my toe or eat a bad piece of fruit. I will try and keep positive thoughts as always :)
~*FireRose*~

Return to “Everyday Predictions”