October 7 2008

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hopefulgirl86

October 7 2008

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:37 am

Apparently something big could happen on that date?

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/2012agolde ... ost-1.html

I don't know how true this is, but I was wondering if anyone else had heard about it.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:43 am

Hmm I dunno ... but I hope it doesn't interrupt my friend's b-day plans on Oct 11. :) Been looking forward to that for too long! .. hah ... but in all seriousness, I haven't heard of this before but I've been hyper-aware since last night and maybe it's for a reason...
~*FireRose*~

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:58 am

Doomsday predictions are not my favorite,
The best way to deal with this is to realize, that even though we may die,, which all of us will one day,, it's not a punishment.
Look forward to everyday you have here and enjoy every moment,
You're happiness will be rewarded, You're worries will be evaluated.
With every world disaster a Hero will be made,
Think positive in the worse situations, for there is creation

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:50 am

I am aware that people are more and more aware of things that happen outwith their own sphere of influence.  It has been said in the past and i will say it again that people are more worried about terrorism/global poverty/recession/global warming/energy crisis now than they are about their own lives.  We have governments who are paid to worry about these very global issues and we should continue to live our lives to the best that we can.  Perhaps we should live every day as our last?  Maybe we should not have children if we are all going to die horribly?

The reality is that the human race is optomistic always and whilst we acknowledge that there are events out there that could harm us we cannot let that interfere with our daily activities of living.  if we do that then we have life with no structure and no meaning.

I think if i took on all the worries I would be doing my family a diservice.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:09 am

I just try to be aware of what's happening in case I have some say... I don't want something bad to happen that I could have prevented... but if it's something I have no control over, I accept it and do my best to get through it with the least amount of damage.
~*FireRose*~

googolplex

10/7/08

Post by googolplex » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:41 am

This is very interesting since one of the predictions, was 9/22/08 to 9/27/08 as a precursor to what is going to happen 10/7/08.
I started reading some of this, about the web bots and the Time Monks.
If you go to the site ( hope ) put in her post, this some scary stuff, and her post was 9/21/08.
They are asking for input from any seers or psychics. This is site in ( hopefulgirl86 ) post top of page.
eck ong car sat nam siri wha he guru

dessa

Post by dessa » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:02 pm

I haven't heard about this, though found it interesting, since today I found a prediction by psychic Elizabeth Joyce saying that we can expect rioting that leads to marshall law ....

I wonder if these two ideas go together?

I don't know, while I know something else will happen, it is part of the cycles of our lives, and often those cycles happen in 7 year cycles, so it is possible that while we missed an event in the USA in Sept, it is possible that Oct and Nov could still see something happening,

There are some things in this world which are, and some things we can change the more people who think positive, and put out energy for GOOD things to happen the more likely it is that good things will happen.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”