Dearest Andypants

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Crow

Dearest Andypants

Post by Crow » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:32 pm

Andypants,

I know that there were some heated arguements umonst those with sight.  But I am adding this link where you had forseen alot.  We just got so into differance of religion that we lost sight of what we were trying to do.  To protect and serve.  I too had said it rather harshly than I usually do.  Instead of respecting your insight.  In this area I am growing.  The thing that has me all mixed up is the chip, if this would really damn our soul why if it is physical?  Could not a Christian stop attending church, and do things to survive, but love his God in his heart?  Will a chip really hurt the spirit?  I always seen the chip as a way to track, and in that area I didn't like them.  Like monitoring every where we go, like what they give people to wear on their ankle who are on house arrest.  That is what I do not like about it.  That is what strikes fear into my heart.

Could we talk these gifts without all the strong feelings of our own personal beliefs of who God is?  I am sorry for any hurt feelings I may caused.  

Safe Journey

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... ts&start=0

dheaven

Post by dheaven » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:40 pm

The chip is evil, lol, it's the 666 from the prophecy the rest it's just technical information. You've been worn not to accept the mark of the beast ...so what you will say God, i didn't believe it...well that's sad but now you will have to face eternal damnation...lol...

The chip is designed to control you at all levels...internal body chemestry sooo they would control your emotions and from there your mind and from there all that you are. You will become a zombie and they will make you go against GOD while Lucifer and all the legions will sit back eating popcorns and having fun about you...i'm not joking.

Some say that something it's about to happen, they don't agree about what but something obvious will happen and when this thing happen we might have the chance to ascend but you won't if you got the chip, worshiping God inside your heart or not doesn't matter and probably you won't cause they don't want you to or if you will get to worship it will be for sure the "opponent"

You have the understand that this people the last thing they wish for you is your own good :D

Crow

Post by Crow » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:46 am

Hi Ya Dheaven,

Now I wasn't aware that it could change one's body chemestry.  Do you happen to have sources so we could examine this a bit deeper?  Being a skeptic myself, even with the gift of sight.

Beliefs aside. How could this affect our spirituality?

I am feeling if we cannot control our body, spirit, mind due to these changes it might limit our progression.  If it were to trigger chemicals in our mind would we be able to retain things?  Now that it is put that way I can see it hurting the spirit's return to home.

In this I have had little information given to me.  That is why I was curious to know what Andypants had seen reguarding these chips.  My vision was about the economy, and other things.  Visions since I was a teenager. Since I have yet to understand the other messages, I cannot pass it on.  It would only bring more confussion.  But this was the kick off....something my partner and I have been dreading. With a new baby due in December we are even more stressed.

Like the grasshopper, I have been playing around reguarding my studies, and fine tunning my gifts.  For a year now I have been accelerating. Terms and concepts that I couldn't grasp before are starting to click.  So mixed up in what I was to do with these things, the gifts.  Without a teacher, only my guides to show me.  

Talks of religion can turn off a mind.  In a time of logic and reason, we are having to rethink, and use a different approach.  At least a message can enter the mind, planting seeds.  Helping when it seems hopeless.  This is the thing I have learned.

So I am open to recieve any messages reguarding the chip. And hope that others who read that will be too.  Thank you for sharing this with us, this is very important information for people.  In order to make a good choice, I am needing to draw more information. I hope others with the visions reguarding these chips will come forward.

Safe Journey

Return to “Everyday Predictions”