some environmental predictions for 2009

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Astynome

some environmental predictions for 2009

Post by Astynome » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:10 pm

Hi everyone, I thought I would give this a go.  I'm new to mysticboard and don't seem to have much successful feedback with my ESP but funnily enuf I still have a degree of confidence with reading rightly - might just be a condition of some sort, haha!

February:  Europe: light meteor shower over slavic land.

March:  Japan: gives concrete display of support for reducing impact on whale populations in negotiations with large charitable organisation.

April:  America:  'colonial misfit' takes on propaganda re efforts made for ongoing plight of flood victims.

May:  Sth America:  Logging trade and deforestation increases as global economy weakens and timber magnates take advantage of shifting trade agreements and opening up of readdress to quotas and sites.

June:  Germany to far north east:  'blitzing blizzard' but really some kind of sea spumey white stuff coming onto beaches as a result from water temps and plankton stuff refuse coming across in currents from Nth American waters.

July:  Africa: 'Putt Mutt'  (golf champion?? bi-national??) Uses environmental development political correctness to lay claim to converting large African tract to leisure resort.

August:  Global:  Celebs take on challenge to swing anti-muslim sentiment to religious tolerance and positivity in the name of world peace.

September:  Japan (again):  Concerns over economy prompt Japanese govt to invest in international education centres as a means to strengthen their connections to world wide resources (great lateral thinkers!)

October: Tibet:  Languishing national cohesiveness takes a new turn -  'unexpected strength in waning motivation' as Chinese make monumental changes by sudden reinstatement and recognition of Tibetan people and culture in social administrative capacities based on 'linked history' and religious respect.

November:  Pakistan:  Big earthquake, begins a series of similar quakes along a fault line that goes to Karachi.

December:  Persian Gulf:  Deepening crisis resulting in a large black cloud.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”