3 Possible Ends to this age

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

unknown poet

3 Possible Ends to this age

Post by unknown poet » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:02 pm

1)
2)
3)
Last edited by unknown poet on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:49 pm

um ya that should cover it ... basically a "yes, maybe, no"

I don't understand the point of this sorry. Please clarify
~*FireRose*~

akshriram

Post by akshriram » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:50 am

i cant get u

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:11 am

Lol it would be number 3 that will happen dear sir.
By the way he is always cryptic with what he sez, that's just how he works.   =)

Daizy.
Am here but Am not, Am remembered but not seen, Am felt but never can be held. For I am the wind... DaizyBlackrose.

Elizabeth.P

Post by Elizabeth.P » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:55 am

Do these options not basically give a whole spectrum of choice? Seems as though basically anything could happen at then of this age! Hmmm maybe a bit more specific?!

unknown poet

Post by unknown poet » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:10 pm

.?
Last edited by unknown poet on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mysticvirgo

Three possible ends?

Post by mysticvirgo » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:02 am

But yet only one meansof destruction?
Dreams speak in a language...
all our own

As personal as your skin
as private as God's voice within.

Verification of one's dreams and visions seldom make themselves clear until after the fact
The language of dreams is the language of metaphors and puns and such.  CERN could be , in your dream language con-CERN. Worry , doubt, fear?  IT seems to also make sense in contect of your dreams. Concern of nuclear disaster centered in Europe?  

Daniel, I am not discounting your dreams and visions.  What in your dreams verified the CERN LHC facility? There are other underground facilities that , on first look, resembles that particular facility.   I am thinking that the possibilty may exist that your dreaming mind , for lack of other symbolism, used CERN as a way to show you that the ends may come from some underground subnuclear research facilty but not that one in specific form?

I have studied that LHC/Cern project.  Though the energies may be tremendous , the amount of matter they are dealing with is 10 times smaller than the period at end of this sentence.  But what do we , the uninitiated in the deep knowing of subatomic quantum mysteries?

We will know nothing unles the switches are flipped, the routines initiated and the matter is injected into the streams.  
Perhaps then , is too late??

I have heard of many having dreams of 911, knowng the where, but not the who or when, or the when and not the who or where, or the who and not the where or when.. but after all was shown, the disaster was already in motion.

Such is the difficlties for those with the farsight blessing/curse

If they were dealing with pounds or tons of matter, then I would, indeed , be choosing my cave.

unknown poet

Post by unknown poet » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:28 pm

.?
Last edited by unknown poet on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mysticvirgo

Unknown

Post by mysticvirgo » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:57 pm

I am chuckling, in a matter, for to shut a thing off means one muust first turn it on.  LOL They haven't managed to do that yet LOL.  

Subatomic particles can indead carry much energy within, however one must first imbue them with external energy.  We are filled with protons, there are mechanisms in our cells that move them about as normal life process.

I think that yes, there will be an impactor. I would not be suprised in least if one did hit europe.

unknown poet

Post by unknown poet » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:26 am

.?
Last edited by unknown poet on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:01 am

I wouldn't worry about CERN. Our greater threat is nuclear warfare or climate change.

unknown poet

Post by unknown poet » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:28 pm

.?
Last edited by unknown poet on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

akashasmiles

Post by akashasmiles » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Yeah the particle collider has already experienced 3 explosions since it was created and the Earth is still here. I think number 3 is most likely!

Evard

Post by Evard » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Hi. Evard.  I don't like fallacy end of world topics.. so I try to cheer them up.

The collider at CERN would have to have a full proto~zeulon fusion overcharge
to melt the common collider bank and the new want : eco-charge collider eulo:
eulo being water and common cold fusion accord with electro ethical zea~lon ^
power signature new attitude about micro oxy~lan green charm and particle @!
species based on less top run off and more color coded muo~zea~electro~pi+:

So the top run off will not be near strange signature and gala compress bu~aon
ethic un balant about the way String Quadrant 1 gala former green zeo~lo~mua
were not accorded the balance theory with new String Green D~m particle mass.

Technical jargon I know .. I will likely get another lesser warning for it (not all English)
..though the eulo particle signature will not be strange~top lesser meo~zeolon fusable
so it won't occur as compress function Quad 1 Master Fusion~able run off sun theory...
It will occur as micro water in the sense : proper accord will allow new green blue ways :: The particles may be natural.  Evard

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:09 am

Evard..
you are such a dear heart, and often have great insights to share, I hate seeing you get flack for the language barrier..
have you tried running your text through a Latin translator then using a thesaurus to  selected the nearest appropriate common English terms..

eg. I believe you might saying that particles will collide creating an electrical charge of sorts, that will interfere with the balance of our world. ?

another way.. and what I do myself when faced with having to explain something to someone that has no clue is to know what I want to say then re-say that in a way I would if I was telling it t a child. Ill omit details that are not important that may confuse "the child"
This does not display a lack of intelligence in fact it demonstrates another skill.

I like you, and would love for you to master this skill as well, I expect  learning to interact in this way shall bring you peace.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”