always see 111 or 1111

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Oxyman

Re: Subconscious trying to tell you something

Post by Oxyman » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:18 am

Absolutely, this is very common and I just recently thought about it after several months.... but I gotta admit, when I bought my last new car it was simply overwhelming.

.. and a soon as I stopped driving the same specific model - no where in sight , and I was proactively watching for it.  Consciously.  

Someone once told me this was simply attributed to "you" searching for the car and nothing else, perhaps pure coincidence , nothing special.  This is the same guy who used to work with me and was against all synchronicity ans related stuff we talk about here.

I asked him about all of the many weird things that were happening to me and his reply, "ITS ALL MATH" ...

REALLY PISSED ME OFF.   And this kevin ..  is a extremely intelligent guy too. Zero culture, All books.   And as I say, in absolute confidence ~ the smart ones reading too much are the dumbest. least informed. Pardon the negativity. It is personal.

mysticvirgo wrote:Ever notice that when you are driving a certain car, you are aware of that model care EVERYWHERE!  I used to drive a 67 vw beetle. Before I bought that car, I almost never saw a Beetle.  but after buying it, I would see 4 or 5 different ones a day.  Point  being, being conscious of what I drove affected my subconscious in such a way that my conscious mind was more prone to filtering for VW beetles.

I know my numerological number is 6. knowing this, I see 6's all over the place. Clocks at 420 ( that one has other significances) zip codes and phone numbers taht reduce to 6, ect.  

111 can be taken as the binary digit 7 and 1111 as the binary digit 15. 7 and 15.

Subconscious and superconsious seldom hit us over the head "with a flat piece of metal"  in order to tell us important things.  Sit and think/meditate/pray about where these numbers are important in your life.  What are you doing when these digits are showing themselves to you?
:smt017  :smt017  :smt017
Happy, fun loving, over experienced, great judge of character, giving, caring, love animals, ornithology, Sea, true will set free, be nice to everyone cuz you really never know who will help you.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”