always see 111 or 1111

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

change

always see 111 or 1111

Post by change » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:37 pm

what do these mean?  a shift in my life?
searchin.................. for the path

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:59 pm

I have been struggling with this for a long time myself... and I've gotten a lot of information in the numerology section, so try there :)  I think you'll get better answers
~*FireRose*~

Lady Solstice

Post by Lady Solstice » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:37 am

I have the same thing going on, and have done for a long time, but lately, i see 12 12.. ..  not sure what this is about.. but will go to numerology section to investigate further

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Sat May 16, 2009 12:42 am

I personally think people see 1111 as a sign from the angels, and that it could be a chance for you to make a wish.

indigo64

Post by indigo64 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:01 pm

Number Sequences From The Angels
by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.

The angels do their best to get our attention and to communicate with us. In
this way, they help us heal our own lives. However, we often discount the signs
they give us, writing them off as mere coincidences or our imagination. The
angels say: “We can’t write our messages to you in the sky. You’ve got to pay
attention and believe when you see any patterns forming in your life —
especially in response to any questions or prayers you’ve posed. When you hear
the same song repeatedly or see the same number sequence, who do you think is
behind this? Your angels, of course!”

Your angels often communicate messages to you by showing you sequences of
numbers. They do this in two ways. First, they subtly whisper in your ear so
you’ll look up in time to notice the clock’s time or a phone number on a
billboard. The angels hope you’ll be aware that you’re seeing this same number
sequence repeatedly. For instance, you may frequently see the number sequence
111, and it seems every time you look at a clock the time reads 1:11 or 11:11.

The second way in which angels show you meaningful number sequences is by
physically arranging for, say, a car to drive in front of you that has a
specific license plate number they want you to see. Those who are aware of this
phenomenon become adept at reading the meaning of various license plates. In
this way, the angels will actually give you detailed messages. Here are the
basic meanings of various number sequences. However, your own angels will tell
you if your situation holds a different meaning for you. Ask your angels, “What
are you trying to tell me?” and they’ll happily give you additional information
to help decode their numeric meanings.

111 — Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you
want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of
opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record
speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe
has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form.
Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct
your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty
controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

222 — Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering
and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see
evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before
the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up
the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue
visualizing.

333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have
their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often,
especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more
famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

444 — The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help.
Don’t worry because the angels’ help is nearby.

555 — Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should
not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a
natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers,
so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

666 — Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the
material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between
heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to
focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will
automatically be met as a result.

777 — The angels applaud you…congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good
work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and
means you should also expect more miracles to occur.

888 — A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you
forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an
emotional career, or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end
of the tunnel. In addition, it means, “The crops are ripe. Don’t wait to pick
and enjoy them.” In other words, don’t procrastinate making your move or
enjoying fruits of your labor.

999 — Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global
life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means,
"Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."

000 — A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your
Creator’s love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full
circle.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:52 am

Is your name Doreen Virtue or did you forget to use punctuation? Either way thanks for the info.

11 in numerology means vision so that is kinda related to the meaning given in that article.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Jey

Post by Jey » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:57 am

Wow! Doreen, I know you created the Angel Tarot cards. In fact I sometime visited your site. I knew you from one of the forums before and you are really a good adviser. How did you get to know about these angels. I just wonder, did you experienced in the past which make you adept to Angels and their  meaning to our current situation
When you have Knowledge you use to torch to show the way.When you are Enlightened you become a torch

Martinz

From a mathematical point of view...

Post by Martinz » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:07 am

Numbers can be metaphors for expressing essential idea's.

with 111 or 1111 you have one unit on every decimal allotment.  From what I can see it is associated with "covering all bases".  How do I explain this?  1, 10, 100, 1000 these numbers represent levels or octaves.  Therefore 1111 represents having a little bit of energy on every level - with the option of raising the number of that level when it is required.  This seems to indicate a need for preparedness on every level and keeping options open on every level.

In New Zealand, in an emergency, we ring 111! :smt031
Celebrate the good and learn from the bad.

If you don't believe in God - at least believe in the best that humanity can be!

mysticvirgo

Subconscious trying to tell you something

Post by mysticvirgo » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Ever notice that when you are driving a certain car, you are aware of that model care EVERYWHERE!  I used to drive a 67 vw beetle. Before I bought that car, I almost never saw a Beetle.  but after buying it, I would see 4 or 5 different ones a day.  Point  being, being conscious of what I drove affected my subconscious in such a way that my conscious mind was more prone to filtering for VW beetles.

I know my numerological number is 6. knowing this, I see 6's all over the place. Clocks at 420 ( that one has other significances) zip codes and phone numbers taht reduce to 6, ect.  

111 can be taken as the binary digit 7 and 1111 as the binary digit 15. 7 and 15.

Subconscious and superconsious seldom hit us over the head "with a flat piece of metal"  in order to tell us important things.  Sit and think/meditate/pray about where these numbers are important in your life.  What are you doing when these digits are showing themselves to you?

3xcharm

Post by 3xcharm » Tue May 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Wow, this was so informational.  I have been noticing double and triple and quadruple digits of the same numbers or just pairs for a few years now, and never knew what they meant.  I kept wondering why do I see these numbers, over and over again. This article has helped me a lot to put them in perspective and in the future will definitely know better.  Thank you.

Oxyman

Post by Oxyman » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:52 am

I have seen 11:11 on the clock thousands of times over the past 10yrs.  It began happening and I quickly caught on noticing this stuff.  

The term I found that relates to this event is synchronicity!!  Look it up.

I cannot tell you just how many things happen to me daily , weekly .... that freak me out.  Like for example as I am typing this reply ! 11:44 pm EST and listening to the TV on behind me too (I am  left handed so I have also read that people like me tend to multitask often and can follow 2+ tasks closely) as I typed the words:   NUMBER, EXAMPLES - the pwrson on the tv said them at the precise moment as I am typing these 2 words!!!!!  Precisely timed.  

I was raised a religious person and went to Catholic schools however after turning 20+ yrs I began to quickly not believe in religion or God(s) - as a person living with congenital handicap I ask myself why would God  (here we go again with the word = amputee*** - just as I type this the guy on the TV is talking about amputees*** similar to me physiology!!!***)    .. why would people be created with such difficult handicaps / problems like me?  

Anyhow, I do fully keep an open mind and respect the post above about angels telling you ....... all that stuff....  

Cheers.
Happy, fun loving, over experienced, great judge of character, giving, caring, love animals, ornithology, Sea, true will set free, be nice to everyone cuz you really never know who will help you.

hopefulgirl86

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm

I usually see a lot of 111 or 1111, and lately even the 1234. It seems to happen when I am feeling down. So I wonder if it's a sign.

Oxyman

Post by Oxyman » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Hello hg86, stay hopeful, positive and steadfast.. .. the rest will follow. ................. Usually.  If not, then blame me.

I think that if you are feeling down and experience such phenoms then perhaps your CNS Nervous System) is heightened and when it is you may be more in tune and sensitive to environmental stimuli .  

Do you feel tired, like a couch potato, overly relaxed, almost hypnotized and sleepy when in this down state?

It was always the opposite for me.  
hopefulgirl86 wrote:I usually see a lot of 111 or 1111, and lately even the 1234. It seems to happen when I am feeling down. So I wonder if it's a sign.
:smt020
Attachments
Laughter medicine RX.jpg
Laughter medicine RX.jpg (10.8 KiB) Viewed 13419 times
Happy, fun loving, over experienced, great judge of character, giving, caring, love animals, ornithology, Sea, true will set free, be nice to everyone cuz you really never know who will help you.

hornlady

1111 I was on a mailing list

Post by hornlady » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:27 pm

From what I understand its a sign that your wanted by the other side to pay attention to spirit guides.  

You will experience a sudden awakening after which reality is never the same. You are going to create clarity, healing and balance for yourself. Do not expect others in your life to be on this journey with you. It is yours alone as it is for most souls. You will have to seek new friends of like mind who are also being triggered by the digits. Once you open the Digital Door, there is no going back. Your soul will automatically and quickly move you from level to level of experience until you 'get it'. Your consciousness is expanding and therefore you will, manifest faster and with greater comprehension, becoming more aware of the meaning of synchronicities that will become more and more frequent. They are created by your soul creates to help you remember that you are a soul spark in a physical program that is about to end, evolve back to higher consciousness.

Once you see your numeric codes, you have activated something in your DNA codes and they will continue to appear until you 'get the message' ... it is 'time' to move on.

Upon seeing your digit encoded numbers, you may feel a sense of urgency or related emotions. Chill out! For NOW there is TIME!

The numbers usually signal changes in the patterns of your life.

They may confirm something that you are experiencing whenever the numbers appear to you.

You may dream also about the numbers, linked with things you do not as yet understand, or wake up at the same time every night with those numbers on your digital clock, ie. 11:11

Oxyman

Re: 1111 I was on a mailing list

Post by Oxyman » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:25 am

Dear hornlady,

Your reply to my post has seriously sparked my interest.  Like an atom bomb level of spark. Big time. In a positive way.  

Let me tell you this.  Recently, I have been on a so called "downer" and so called sort of depressed.  I would not define my overall mood as being depressed , considering I was born with phocomelia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phocomelia - luckily i only have my arms missing half way. with several working functional digits .... marked scoliosis and luckily no other health issues.  Healthy as a Bull.  Mostly.
Technically I should be depressed and so on but I am always a optimist...

anyway, my sleep has been very poor for 2 months and I always feel as if I should not be sleeping in my bed and awake several times 3am - 6am and feel as if someone is telling me to wake up and get going.

Secondly, YES I HAVE lost most of my previous close friends due to my pain conditions and having to quit working and not getting out everyday. I am on perm disab pension and plan to find p/t work soon and it will be tough.  but overall, I only associate with 1-2 people  ... closely.

AS PER YOUR REPLY, I ADDED MY TRUE THOUGHTS + FEELINGS ~

... You will experience a sudden awakening after which reality is never the same  ~    what form will this wake be in?  Examples?

... You are going to create clarity, healing and balance for yourself. Do not expect others in your life to be on this journey with you. It is yours alone as it is for most souls  ~   clarity,Healing +  Balance is what I have been yearning for and have had a specific healing + balance is coming? I feel it. Sense it. Definitely. It is coming.  100% you are correct. Well said !!  WILL IT BE AN EVENT? MESSAGE? OTHER?  

...  You will have to seek new friends of like mind who are also being triggered by the digits ~     ABSOLUTELY.  AND I WILL, NEED TO, I KNOW THIS ALREADY.  SOUNDS WEIRD BUT I HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR 1 YEAR NOW SINCE I LOST MY JOB DUE TO CLUSTER HEADACHES & CHRONIC PAIN.  SCOLIOSIS BASED.   How will I know where to find these new friends ?  

... Once you open the Digital Door, there is no going back. Your soul will automatically and quickly move you from level to level of experience until you 'get it'    ~   the door, what is this? a meeting? event? see it, etc??  

... Your consciousness is expanding and therefore you will, manifest faster and with greater comprehension, becoming more aware of the meaning of synchronicities that will become more and more frequent. They are created by your soul creates to help you remember that you are a soul spark in a physical program that is about to end, evolve back to higher consciousness ~  Soul Spark?   What is this?  my left nipple has been VERY sensitive these past 2+ months and not the same as my right??

Will I be meeting someone who will complete me and make me better? I was at a Cafe I frequent 2 days back and a older man, was talking about life stuff and asked me if I thought my handicap held me back from having a better standard of life.  I said yes. Ofcourse. with my Type A persona, Education , and life experices - my parents always took me and my elder brother out into the world EVERY weekend to beaches, traveled out of Canada, and socialized me so as I developed solid confidence with people.  Many parents with physically disabled (obvious lack of limbs) do shelter them and so on ... I was NOT. I see myself as normal until someone reminds me of it when they stare and sadly i have become much more SELF AWARE of being different and overwhelmed with SADNESS and shame and ANGER while simply riding public transit.  i never had these thoughts prior to the past several years.

I welcome your clarification , and perhaps my VERY detailed in out may enhance your context specific examples???? That would be great!!!!!!

What should I expect?    

p.s. - I have been summoning the universe to bring health + extreme wealth my way very strongly and often in these past 12 months*****

hornlady wrote:From what I understand its a sign that your wanted by the other side to pay attention to spirit guides.  

You will experience a sudden awakening after which reality is never the same. You are going to create clarity, healing and balance for yourself. Do not expect others in your life to be on this journey with you. It is yours alone as it is for most souls. You will have to seek new friends of like mind who are also being triggered by the digits. Once you open the Digital Door, there is no going back. Your soul will automatically and quickly move you from level to level of experience until you 'get it'. Your consciousness is expanding and therefore you will, manifest faster and with greater comprehension, becoming more aware of the meaning of synchronicities that will become more and more frequent. They are created by your soul creates to help you remember that you are a soul spark in a physical program that is about to end, evolve back to higher consciousness.

Once you see your numeric codes, you have activated something in your DNA codes and they will continue to appear until you 'get the message' ... it is 'time' to move on.

Upon seeing your digit encoded numbers, you may feel a sense of urgency or related emotions. Chill out! For NOW there is TIME!

The numbers usually signal changes in the patterns of your life.

They may confirm something that you are experiencing whenever the numbers appear to you.

You may dream also about the numbers, linked with things you do not as yet understand, or wake up at the same time every night with those numbers on your digital clock, ie. 11:11
:smt002

Return to “Everyday Predictions”