Semi-psychic.

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mlb4168

Semi-psychic.

Post by mlb4168 » Sat May 30, 2009 5:06 am

So here is the deal, I have had certain thoughts or predictions if you will that constantly come true. For instance my first memory of this happening was on the bus on the way home from school. I had a bag of M&M's and one had fallen away from me on the floor early in the ride home. Fast forward through the hour long ride through a very rough road. I am walking down the aisle to get off the bus when it hits me what if that M&M were to roll out as I was getting off the bus. Well just as I was turning to walk down the steps leading out of the bus, the M&M comes rolling down and out of the bus right in front of me. Now ever since then a thought will pop into my head at random and a day or 2 later the thought will manifest itself in my regular everyday life. It is very weird and usually inconsequential manifestations but still. I wish I could harness it or hone it to better benefit me.
NO link in signatures or post.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Sat May 30, 2009 4:43 pm

Hello ... similar things happen to many people, myself included. That's a great story about the M&Ms ... yummy :) It just reminds us to trust our intuition.

Best to you.  :)
~*FireRose*~

natyhatt

Post by natyhatt » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:47 am

Hi. It usually happens to me that I'm thinking about something and that happens. For instance, Some time ago I was thinking "My mother hasn't phoned for a week... I should phone her" and she phoned me right after. Once I was thinking about a friend I hadn't seen for long and I bumped into him in the street some minutes after... There are things I prefer not to think about... Some months ago I was thinking "How lucky I am! I haven't lost or broken any of the cellphones I've had when most of my friends have" and I broke my cellphone the following morning!
As you see, it happens very very often in my life...

Return to “Everyday Predictions”