Michael Jackson

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

andamiki

Michael Jackson

Post by andamiki » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:51 pm

He will be forever a King

Jey

Post by Jey » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:17 am

Yes he will! I'm also a fan of him, although not much before his death. But, during his childhood, I really like him. I like the way he performed, his voice. But, when he get older seems that I hate how he looks...later I learned his mysterious gestures. Poor Michael had never experienced childhood with his strict father. I cried when I learned about his death in the internet. There was a Filipino couple who served Michael and the family for long years saying- that Michael was a very sad human being.

Now, I think the acquittal on his case was just fair. I don't think he had molested the kids. Michael just love the kids and the parents wanted to get money out of it. This ,also had put him financially drown to debt.

May he rest in peace! God bless his soul and of course soul and others who had been forgotten .
When you have Knowledge you use to torch to show the way.When you are Enlightened you become a torch

Return to “Everyday Predictions”