CRYSTAL BALL

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

miffix

CRYSTAL BALL

Post by miffix » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:10 am

I have my crystal ball...i got her last year but i rarely get her out..and i have named her babe...gosh knows why...lol..now the first time i had a incounter with babe ...there was a few dark shadows floting past me in the room..and these orbs got brighter and brighter then it looked like a figure of a old person walking and had somthing like a pillow under there arm and around the pillow the colours of thr brightest yellows/reds and blues the aurs of colour was so so vivid...i am not sure how to interpert what things mean within a crystal ball...i have since looked within her and another time the orbs came to me and there was very little coulour and other time i have seen nothing i used to have all my books tarot cards in  my bedroom but i found it hard to sleep..so i have moved ever in and  to my conservetry..but i have come to a cross roads within my life that i dont wont to indoulge with all the things of the mystic nature...somtimes i know my mind more than o should that last comment is a little hard to explain but thats another subjet...lol...

Return to “Everyday Predictions”