Drew Barrymore in news .

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mysticvirgo

Drew Barrymore in news .

Post by mysticvirgo » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:20 am

I have started my best blog yet and I was just doing a "featured celeb" article on Drew Barrymore, My featured Picean.   Nw I know more than I wish.   I see a major fight between her and that MacDude she has been living with (BTW I suspect he has been very abusive, check the charts yourself)   Lots of spiritual energies from Pluto, Uranus, Mars, Mercury Jupiter and Neptune.  
I see the biggest possible fight ever, Her getting very upset , getting even more frustrated with the car not starting becasue of all of the electricity in the air.  Followed by a terrible car wreck.  

Pray I am very very wrong.

post edited

Mystic One

Post by Mystic One » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:19 am

Ahhh man i hope your wrong ... I love Drew Barrimore and when I read your prediction and  saw her name I felt we would hear some news of her being pregnant around April time ....... but can't see her staying with her partner !

mysticvirgo

I agree

Post by mysticvirgo » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:39 pm

I did a reading on his chart, too. Crp, I gotta do his for Valentines.  He is going throgh a very dark time right now.  Wish I could see him go all Firestarter on his ass LOL!  But now she has the Megagigawatt powers of Uranus on her side LOL Oh to be a fly on the wall!

Return to “Everyday Predictions”