ignorance takes over the nation

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JamieProvost

ignorance takes over the nation

Post by JamieProvost » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:55 am

:smt020   Do you believe that ignorance, complacency and idoltary will take over the nation.
Mysticboard please assist me with putting a stop to bad witchcraft.  These people are making me insane in the membrane.  Insane in the brain.

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:09 pm

seems to be.
I'm too crazy to see

ombra

Post by ombra » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:06 pm

uhmm....that hasn't happened yet? Could have fooled me.

mladyraven73

Post by mladyraven73 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:07 am

I am not sure about the idolatry yet, but the others yes.
Changes are coming.. we can hold the intention of protection and the highest good for all, we can soften what is going to happen, however I think the horse is out of the barn so to speak and we can only move things not stop them.

Our planet is in trouble...........

Mr.Kr0w

Post by Mr.Kr0w » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:28 am

Everyone is in a matrix developed by those who control everything we "can" or "cannot" do.
It will be "cracked" by 3 developing factors.

A Forming Crown,
An Old Ally,
And a New Enemy,

....This world is in trouble Not "our" planet.

papagobolan

Post by papagobolan » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:57 pm

Wow..

guys, I'm quite sure Jamie Provost was joking.  Judging by the smiley dancey face next to her post, and plus.. um.. judging by the statement itself.

Is this nation anything BUT ignorant?

And we DO have idols.  No, I'm not talking about american idol or even famous people (well, some, but being famous is not what makes you bad.).  

Idolatry can come in many forms... even in the form of a mass opinion.  Essentially, idolizing/adhering to an immoral or false way of life.

One mass opinion could be ... that men and women can share the same roles.  Feminism.  feminism is evil.  look in the bible.  feminism is wrong.  says so.

women and men are just as equal as anyone is equal, but in DIFFERENT ways, equality means equally as important... not doing everything equally.

women should go to work all-day and make the living while the husband stays home and drinks beer feeling however he wishes.  haha, no.  im kidding.  wow, probably had you going.  sorry.  had to throw a joke in there somewhere, but.. everything else i said was serious.

some people here probably think this kind of thing is what i'm getting at.  not at all... i have no reason to hate women or attempt a superior stance.  that's silly.

Feminism is a wide-spread idolatry among many women (and men believe it or not).  Probably some in here, too.  There's probably women frothing at the mouth right now from reading this.  

As far as people go, I see idols try to rise all the time, and people cling to them.. I've watched this happen several very serious times.  So you can't tell me there haven't been idols.

JZ, Gaga, Rhianna, 9/11, "terrorism", patriotism, ^%&*%^&% OPRAH, dr. phil, dr. oz... all idolatry.  the mass idea that homosexuality is ok = idolatry.  the mass idea that people should be able to have "free" and liberal sex lives = idolatry.  Shit, the term "sex life" itself is idolatry, and wrong.  

There are many wicked, evil people and idols on the radio and in pop music.. they just haven't been substantially evil enough yet to prevent themselves from being totally crushed.  

Example of common idolatry, "Girl, if I were you I'd dump him and go get myself laid tonight." or "i'm gay and i can't help it i was born like that"  These statements probably sound normal to you.  

But, they aren't, and they come from IDOLATRY.  

It's not ok for a woman or a man to be permiscuous.  It's not even really ok to have more than one or two partners in your life time let alone a SCHEDULE or routine of partying and 'hooking up' with people.  Wide-scale absurdity.  

A divorce should be expected to occur every so often, as a rare thing... in OUR society, however.. Divorces are like refunds.  This might sound absurd to you.  That's because you are influenced by a very immoral society.  

Anyone posting here that denies what I've said here or denies this as being even partially true (because, of course.. im not 100% dead-on about anything)..

Anyone posting here like that.. scares me very much.  

If jamie was serious, she scares the hell out of me.   unfortunately, there's many people like her who are serious.  So, even if she's not... you wouldn't have to go very far to find one.  

So, yes, your prediction..... came true.  around 2002 when patriotism started getting out of hand was when I began noticing it.  

then again I'm not that old.  

I'll probably be the only american to say it, and mean it.. I think Osama is a hero. An ICON a TRUE ICON, not an idol, of true freedom and liberation from an evil country.  

I was quite pissed off at celebrations when he supposedly died.  Plus, bible says don't celebrate at enemies death.  

No, it's not cool that innocent people died.  But it's also not cool that we take many innocent lives, and our own as well.  The United States government takes the life of millions of its own innocent people every day without even killing them, but by corrupting them into the modes which I have described.  I watch it happen, and I'm helpless, and I'm so heart broken I am numb.  This is how most americans are, and they think it's just the way to be.  We've experienced so much pain and hardship and evil, and hatred.. in our lives.. that.. we're just numb.. too numb at this point to ever be able to do anything good about it and fix it.  It's only going to go down hill.  =/  I'm just using basic observational skills that many people lack.

We think life in america is "just life" or "how life is supposed to be" and phrases like "get used to it" or "that's life"... bullshit.  

This isn't life, this is pure evil, pure hatred, and a filthy cess pool of a "civilization".

This place is far form normal or good or far from anything that even closely resembles life.  and you should NOT get used to it, NOT accept it, NOT act casually.

As Thom Yorke from Radiohead says in one of his songs... "Your alarm bells should be ringing"

afterall, if yours aren't not now... when WILL they be?    Does it take a nuclear bomb?  That's pretty drastic.  So, the only way you'll notice that this is fucked up
is if there's a massive explosion on the earth?  

Right.
My profile is silly but my posts are sincere.

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:12 pm

I think that over many periods in many nations these things have been prominent, but I doubt it can stay in that state forever. The only constant in the world is change.

RasAlgethi

Post by RasAlgethi » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:03 pm

what makes you say that krow?

Rhaxma

Post by Rhaxma » Mon May 14, 2012 8:31 am

I'm not really too concerned. Men will make many plans, but at the end of the day, God is in control. Just a response to all the biblical references above.
Even if worst comes to worst and push comes to shove, remember it was pre-ordained in Heaven and shouldn't be disputed. Just remember your benefactor.
For in this world you will have many trials and tribulation, but fear not, Jesus has overcome the world.

In the opposite view, idolatry is only an issue in some religions. In others, idolatry is encouraged.
I would say this thread has a bit of a Christian agenda to it. This is the issue I had with other such theories. I am a Christian myself, but the way Christianity demonizes everything outside of it should be examined with a grain of salt. This is why I had to research on my own instead of taking others' words on these sort of accounts.
Yes, there is a degree of idolatry going on. But all that God's people should be concerned about is seeking the kingdom, not the pitfalls and shortcomings of others. You have to lead by example, and pointing out the sickness to others is just as bad as having it.
Aesop was pagan but he said something very wise: "Assist and help first, then scold later." To sum up, just because something is not Christian doesn't necessarily trump it up to be completely alien and "demon".

Duchess1964

Really

Post by Duchess1964 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:31 pm

What has fooled you Ombra?  Complacency ... tell me again what the average number of people on welfare is?  What would you call that but complacency.  Not wanting to nor actually looking for a job.  Ignorance ... we elected him again!!  Another four years of the same thing we had before which was barely anything.  His promises were kept but with strings.  Then too, the general population will now trust in the government to apply health standards on a unified situation?  Most of which was not even read before congress voted.  Idolatry ... this country is so immersed in the dollar and earning it or stealing it ... I would call that worship.  It's a paper idol.

There are things coming, signs that are being ignored by those that seek a 'fluffy' existence.  We are being led into a sense of security and complacency.  The world is heading for trouble.  That ... I do not doubt.  I'm getting out my popcorn and watching what's coming.  I'm secure in my position when it comes down to it.  Are you?  No offense meant by this posting.  Just my thoughts to answer the poster.
Silver Phoenix

lifeasabird

Post by lifeasabird » Thu May 30, 2013 12:52 am

Duchess1964
I agree with much of what you say. I don't have psychic ability, but there are may lies being told.
Money is being printed day and night. America is in trillions of dollars in debt.
Leaders and people in power are not telling the truth about what is about to happen.
Anyone that speaks out is silenced and punished.

This is the end of the age of excess.
Money, fame, anything people idolize will change forever.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 30, 2013 3:36 am

lifeasabird wrote:Duchess1964
I agree with much of what you say. I don't have psychic ability, but there are may lies being told.
Money is being printed day and night. America is in trillions of dollars in debt.
Leaders and people in power are not telling the truth about what is about to happen.
Anyone that speaks out is silenced and punished.

This is the end of the age of excess.
Money, fame, anything people idolize will change forever.
Another synchronicity!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roPQ_M3yJTA

Just so timely! Some would say and accept!

Love, Light and Birds!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Everyday Predictions”