Earthquake .....

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Mystic One

Earthquake .....

Post by Mystic One » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:58 am

Okay I will share this with all of you instead of just sharing my vision's or daydream's ( whatever you want to call them ) with just my poor Hubby ... who has to listen to my endless twaddle lOL

Ok well am not sure what you would call these I would prob say vision's as I am fully awake when these happen yet I dont see I feel and sense it .....

Ever since I have been in Western Australia which is 2and a half yrs now I have had a few vision's where I can visibly see my bedroom furniture moving and shaking wildly ...... It is an Earthquake and it feel's quite a large one .... I am not sure how big this is but feel it may be about 5 or almost a 5 on the rector scale ( sorry about my spelling guy's ! ) I am not sure when this is gonna happen but that is one of my prediction's I feel it was totally real and I wouldn't know if their has ever been big earthquakes or infact any earthquakes in Western Australia ?! ( * Note to one's self to check this out ! )

Just thought I would share ... also gonna share another prediction too so watch this space x :smt004
Live for Today ...... Don't stay in the yesterday's ... and be Thankful for you Tomorrow's !   :0)

flowwer

Post by flowwer » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Earth quake in Chile that is supposed to affect australia

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:33 am

I had a dream about a major Australian Earthquake a few years ago that has yet to come true. This is the dream I had on October 4th, 2005:

"I dreamed I was with Mary Ann (my hypnotherapist) in a dress and then went into someplace into a men's room with lots of stalls, tables to play cards on and a gym. In the ladies room it was like a palace, there was a guy in there with me. I think it was Justin but nothing sounded alike (i.e.-this guy was nothing like him) and we were running. I remember something about dropping a carton of milk and some rich ladies I think saw it. We were running in a hall with tons of people piling through the halls because of a disaster and it looked like it was underground. I saw Asian girls running and I went to the ladies room and there was something to do with the military, there were soldiers there. Then I felt a tightning.

I remain in the scene and felt my body shaking and vibrating, then I saw in front of me a grey [alien] and a surgery was being done. I could feel vibrating in my head and I could feel a needle going through my head to do something to my head but I didn't feel pain, I could just feel something was going through my brain (perhaps information being planted). I saw the grey was flashing then I saw a map and the earth shakes near Australia, by New Zealand. I could see a seismic chart showing a huge epicenter map with the earthquake waves going out from New South Wales or Queensland. This started a tsunami I think, hitting New Zealand, and somewhere else near Asia could feel the earth shaking as well, and a sign was flashing with sirens going off, and it said Danger Australia, Danger Australia. When I was having this experience I felt it was happening at that moment (around 8am), then I saw the grey rotate and saw his face with the eyes at all angles and then I heard something else about aliens (don't recall what), then I bolted awake."

Perhaps you are picking up on all the recent major Earthquake activity in the world.

YellowMoon

Predicting Earthquakes

Post by YellowMoon » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:19 am

Hello Mystic One,
    I am from Oklahoma and have had several instances where i have predicted earthquakes.     I can just be sitting or standing, just basiccally everyday life things, when all of a sudden I can Literally feel the ground shaking underneath me  sometimes it last for a while and sometimes just a short time.   The probem is that I never know where or exactly when they are going to happen.  I felt the one before it happened in China just a few hours before.  I have felt many and always there is one somewhere afterewards..  Even here in Oklahoma..  We have had several since last year.. We had a 5.o on the ricter scale around oklahoma city..  I have thought about using my pendilum to try and find out where they are going to be, because I feel like i need to warn people, but have to know where they are.  I have not been able to meditate after the feelings as I babysit my 2 year old grandaughter, which makes it quite hard..    It is always a very strong feeling..   I feel it right now as a matter of fact..  Feels like it is going to be a large one..      I dreamt of an earthquake when i was a child and in the dream i got seperated from my family by a large seperation in the ground..   I dont know if this has anything to do with why I can feel them now or not..  It is a very strange and uneasy feeling when i cant tell where it is going to happen..     Maybe one day i will be able to pinpoint where it is going to be, but for now, i just accept that I know that there is going to be one and pray that it is not going to be bad..      I would Love to know where and when so that i can warn people, but then again, who is going to take my word on something like this..    it really bothers me, but at this point there is nothing i can do but try to figure out when and where and how bad..     This is a very interesting thing and also a very strange thing..     If anyone has any insight on how I might be able to pinpoint it I would be truly greatful for the help...  :smt017  Thanks, YM
Love and Light
xxxxx
YellowMoon

Return to “Everyday Predictions”