Aeroplane .... coming down in Traffic !!!

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Mystic One

Aeroplane .... coming down in Traffic !!!

Post by Mystic One » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:15 am

Okay here is another one of my prediction's I will share ....

In this prediction I was dreaming and I was seeing all this as if I were the driver of one of the car's in a long line of traffic ...

I felt like the traffic was 3 or 4 lanes wide each way and i was in slow moving traffic because it was rush hour yet it was quite dark and had a feeling it was early evening ! Now I can't recognise where i am so I don't know why but I would say somewhere in America cause that is where it felt like although I have only ever been to Florida on a holiday yrs back but as I said it didnt feel familiar so prob not there !!!
Anyhow I am sitting in this line of traffic and I have my window wiper's on but the are on intermittent so it isnt raining hard .... just a little bit of drizzle ..... I feel my car shaking with some kind of vibration and low and behold I see the belly of an extremely low plane coming over the roof of my car and i am in a panic in that split second I know the plane is going to make impact within second's as it is that low !
Their is dark smoke billowing from the plane and I watch in horror as it plough's on top of other car's further up the freeway causing an explosion which makes my car window's implode  .... I am hurt and dazed and can see spark's of flames falling out of the sky from the wreckage .... I can hear people screaming but it is all becoming black to me ..... I remember the belly of the plane the colours were white gold and blue  and i felt a connection to Thailand for some reason ....
This dream occured on the 9th Aug 09

I woke up ...... but remembered it soooo vividly that I wrote it all down I was wet with sweat it had been that real to me I couldnt go back to sleep !

As with my other prediction I hope these don't come true and they are nothing more than awful nightmares .... but man they felt so real !!!
Live for Today ...... Don't stay in the yesterday's ... and be Thankful for you Tomorrow's !   :0)

Adceph

Post by Adceph » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:53 am

lol that's just a scene from the movie The Knowing. You must have either seen it or a trailer for it

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:46 am

I immediately thought of Knowing as well, as soon as I read the title in fact.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”