Predicting or viewing the date of one's death

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:14 am

I'm wondering if anyone here has experience with this or if there are methods (whether by palmistry, astrology etc.) that indicate when a person will die. I've tried viewing my death under hypnosis and through remote viewings and seen different dates. I believe partially this is because the date of death is not set in stone and can be changed through the act of foreknowledge itself. So this has always been a point of interest for me.

So my question is has anyone had experience with predicting their death or that of others or foreseeing their own death or that of others. Just curious to what methods you used and if they had proven accurate. If you used several methods were they consistent or did they give you conflicting data? If so, which method seemed to produce the most accurate results?

Rhutobello

Re: Predicting or viewing the date of one's death

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:17 am

Zetascair20086 wrote: If so, which method seemed to produce the most accurate results?
In my opinion...a waste in time and energies....and what is the benefit?

Let say that we could predict something like this, by looking in the hand,star,soul,card..or what ever....how could this thing take into account all the "changing factors" like car crash, murder, dawning,fire,earthquakes, and on and on.
How can we see the developing in virus, and other medical issues, which might have a deadly outcome, how can we see people who get eating disorder, how can we see people who get mental disorder and jump from the roof?

Be veeeeeerrrryyyy glad that our Death time can't be seen, and NEVER trust someone who say they can predict your TOD, they are nothing but charlatans !

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:30 am

is it really possible?
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

powerastroguru

Post by powerastroguru » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:54 pm

Death Date is a mysterious place where you will find out when you are going to ... answer to the most important question of your life - when will your time come

Return to “Everyday Predictions”