tomorrow

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ConfusedMind

tomorrow

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:08 pm

how's the day going to be tomorrow?

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:31 am

Since tomorrow never dies and your today never lies.....

Be a good human being today for your best possible tomorrow...

That's all I can say....

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:41 am

I can't be a better human being than I am. I'm always at my best, however poor it may seem to others. So, the best tomorrows should be reserved for me, I think.
I'm weird

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:43 am

Hmmm.. I think there is always a chance for improvisation.... in all of us. You think u r at ur best is definitely a very positive sign. But, u, me and all of us can definitely strive towards betterment.

FairyQueen

My Prediction

Post by FairyQueen » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:40 am

There is hardly any prediction given for tomorrow, rather you people are indulging in philosophical thoughts about yourselves.

Here I am predicting your future that if you two still remain so self obsessed in near future, you might miss some of the most beautiful and magical moments of life. Enjoy life to the brim and avoid unnecessary complications as much as possible.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:42 am

I agree with opinions of both of you. one can always be better than what he/she has been. and yet, they have to be at their best to be/do better than what they have been. I believe so. I don't know if the best tomorrow awaits me, I know that I deserve the best today.  

FairyQueen, obsession with future do derive us of the momentary joys, which are no less important. but, being philosophical is not obsession always. rather, philosophy takes you closer to reality.
I'm weird

FairyQueen

My Prediction

Post by FairyQueen » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:48 pm

Good to see a change in Confused mind at least, though u start arguing with me but your current obsession makes you less bitter and more certain about your philosophical connotations of today and aspirations of tomorrow.

God bless you child with some more sense and sensibilities this time.

ConfusedMind

Don't curse me

Post by ConfusedMind » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:08 am

Don't curse me with what buried me already. sense and sensibility are good as a title of an Austinian novel. having them to some extent can make you a better human being. having more of them can eat you up, such is the world - where you have no right to put an end to your own life, but others have the right to kill you in the name of justice. So, i think, and I believe, bluntness is the perpetual bliss with which God should bless everyone. the world would be a better place to live.  am i arguing again? i should better stop here.
I'm weird

Return to “Everyday Predictions”