AM I GIfted

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FairyQueen

reply back

Post by FairyQueen » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:03 am

:smt003 Not having such high expectation from you that you can perceive anything wild interpret it the way you want to.

:smt003

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:42 am

Another example of how things get misinterpreted and how we percieve differently is Ferry Queen's Comment on this thread.   :smt018

FairyQueen

Friendshp day time

Post by FairyQueen » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:22 am

Elgina It was meant for Confused mind not to anybody else. As two more days are let to friendship day here is line of the day

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
-- Elbert Hubbard

it is dedicated all my friends. Thanks friends to so patient with me.

FairyQueen

Friendshp day time

Post by FairyQueen » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:23 am

Elgina It was meant for Confused mind not to anybody else. As two more days are let to friendship day here is line of the day

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
-- Elbert Hubbard

it is dedicated all my friends. Thanks friends to  be so patient with me.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:02 am

"There's no need for anger
There's no need for blame
There's nothing to prove
Everything's still the same"

------------- "Farewell Angelina", by Bob Dylan
I'm weird

nyx

Post by nyx » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:45 am

I can read that and I think it's absolutely awesome.  It is amazing what the mind can do. And honestly science knows so little about it.

akashasmiles

Post by akashasmiles » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:46 pm

I believe I am gifted in the fact that I have raised 3 kids, 2 who have special needs, all by myself and I have yet to kill anyone including myself! :)

Subho

Post by Subho » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:25 am

How do you recognize 'giftedness'? I guess, those who can identify gifted people are gifted by themselves. Isn't it?
:)

Mr.Kr0w

Post by Mr.Kr0w » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:24 pm

Subho wrote:How do you recognize 'giftedness'? I guess, those who can identify gifted people are gifted by themselves. Isn't it?

You will be able to recognize if you have a gift or not when you unwrap yourself like you are a gift.

Then you'll find out how much you truly value it (whatever it may be)

Then you'll also find out that what good is a gift if its not given.

Then you also may find out not everyone has the same taste.

Then you finally find out someone does enjoy the gift you have for them and everyone else.
FIND YOURSELF

britelite495

Post by britelite495 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:47 pm

yes i get dreams and visions and sometimes they happen are you gifted
ghost888

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:05 am

Just as modern science and scientists are often uncomfortable with people showing these abilities, so is the English language in describing them.

A gift is normally defined as something which one person gives to another, without any expectation of being paid for it. Using the word gift in this manner suggests that originally we did not have these abilities, but that some time later someone (God, aliens?) gave them to us, when they are not equally given out to everyone else. Making it sound as though we are special or better or more worthy of being given them, when compared to other people.

When the reality of the situation is that we all possess the entire range of these abilities as a direct consequence of us all being spiritual beings who all have a spiritual body, which in turn has all the spiritual senses.

It is true that at birth some people are already more aware of their inner abilities than others and that how developed the abilities are varies considerably from person to the next, but often the only thing which separates a "gifted" psychic from one who is not seen as being so gifted is how committed they are to developing further what psychic abilities they do have, with the genuine intention to help and heal other people.

I always prefer to talk about psychic abilities or psychic senses, in contrast to psychic gifts or psychic powers for the reasons given above. To a person who cannot adjust to having these abilities or abuses them their "gift" could quickly become their curse.

EoT Image

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Mr.Kr0w wrote:
Subho wrote:How do you recognize 'giftedness'? I guess, those who can identify gifted people are gifted by themselves. Isn't it?

You will be able to recognize if you have a gift or not when you unwrap yourself like you are a gift.

Then you'll find out how much you truly value it (whatever it may be)

Then you'll also find out that what good is a gift if its not given.

Then you also may find out not everyone has the same taste.

Then you finally find out someone does enjoy the gift you have for them and everyone else.
Very nice, sharing!

Thanks!!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:10 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:Just as modern science and scientists are often uncomfortable with people showing these abilities, so is the English language in describing them.

A gift is normally defined as something which one person gives to another, without any expectation of being paid for it. Using the word gift in this manner suggests that originally we did not have these abilities, but that some time later someone (God, aliens?) gave them to us, when they are not equally given out to everyone else. Making it sound as though we are special or better or more worthy of being given them, when compared to other people.

When the reality of the situation is that we all possess the entire range of these abilities as a direct consequence of us all being spiritual beings who all have a spiritual body, which in turn has all the spiritual senses.

It is true that at birth some people are already more aware of their inner abilities than others and that how developed the abilities are varies considerably from person to the next, but often the only thing which separates a "gifted" psychic from one who is not seen as being so gifted is how committed they are to developing further what psychic abilities they do have, with the genuine intention to help and heal other people.

I always prefer to talk about psychic abilities or psychic senses, in contrast to psychic gifts or psychic powers for the reasons given above. To a person who cannot adjust to having these abilities or abuses them their "gift" could quickly become their curse.

EoT Image
Dear frien EoT,

In the current context of this thread (sharing of individual views/perspectives/conceptualization), the *gift* is something given and that thing received (hopefully with gratitude), and which can be a gift that keeps on *giving* (more further down...!).

We receive! Who gives it to us? Those who believe that we have only one birth and lifetime, the Giver becomes God, or perhaps Mother Nature!

Those whose conceptualizations are a bit more inclusive, expansive, and believe in many lifetimes, though each different from the next in details, say it is our KARMA. Karma means actions/acts. So, these individuals believe that we give it to ourselves! By doing good deeds, and remaining true to our learning-plan, those accumulated GOOD leads to such gifts to the *NEXT* or subsequent US!

There may be more beliefs, variations of the themes, etc.

The *gifts* of divination, healing do keep on giving, and this time from the gifted to others as advice, good guidance, good counsel and other assorted but gift-related help!

But with it comes a big responsibility! KARMA that through past actions resulted in our current gift, also keeps track of subsequent ACTIONS. Gifts are not forever, and must be utilized with humility, gratitude and responsibly.

Does this KARMA entity/phenomenon sound like a BIG BROTHER that is always watching? :-) YES, but it is not separate from US! I believe that it is what some call our witness self, whose silent or rather faint voice, but certain presence can be felt when we listen to IT in the moments of total outer and inner silence! Human beings were meant to be SELF-REGULATING entities. When they behave and perform appropriately and OPTIMALLY!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Everyday Predictions”