Prediction

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

moonspirit333

Prediction

Post by moonspirit333 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:42 am

I truly hope I am wrong about this but I've been having this "foresight" for over a month now:  Linsey Lohan is going to attempt suicide within a month.

I sincerely hope I am wrong but she is such a sick girl who needs the proper guidance so badly.

All that money and no one who really cares and has a clue what to do.

Like I said, I hope this is incorrect but the "feelings" have been so strong for weeks not. :smt085  :smt085  :smt085
~Magic is Reality~

Oxyman

Post by Oxyman » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:50 am

its coming.
Happy, fun loving, over experienced, great judge of character, giving, caring, love animals, ornithology, Sea, true will set free, be nice to everyone cuz you really never know who will help you.

albertasahm

Post by albertasahm » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:27 pm

WOW!  I saw the title of this thread in the discussion list and I thought my chest was going to cave in. Heavy!! Why do I feel like that. Eeek!

I hope you're wrong too, because it would be such a shame, but she truly does need LOVE and guidance. I hope she finds it before she does something detrimental.
AlbertaSAHM

Oxyman

Post by Oxyman » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:39 pm

I hope my gut feel is wrong ...

AND WHAT A SHAME WITH ALL THESE WEALTHY PEOPLE USING THESE MEANS TO HURT THEM & THOSE AROUND THEM. I DONT JUDGE. I HAD MY STRETCH -10YRS HARD TRYING TO SELF MEDICATE MY CHRONIC PAINS ~

BUT LET ME ASSURE YOU IF I CAME ACROSS 10 MILL OR LARGE WEALTH I WOULD BEGIN GETTING BUSY WITH HELPING NEEDY ANIMALS AND PEOPLE WHO ARE DOWN.

Sure, there is a possibility I would end up wrapping my $400,000 lambo into an tree with glove compartment stacked with all the drugs seen in :Fear and LOathing in LV" the movie but at least my wealth would be left to Ferrel cats ,dogs and homeless people.

Oxyman wrote:its coming.
:smt006
Attachments
Hancock.jpg
Hancock.jpg (20.89 KiB) Viewed 5265 times
Happy, fun loving, over experienced, great judge of character, giving, caring, love animals, ornithology, Sea, true will set free, be nice to everyone cuz you really never know who will help you.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”