Daily Personal Prediction

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

quietness

Post by quietness » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:30 am

I decided to pick one Rune each day to try to predict the events of the day. My aim is to improve my prediction skills using the Runes.

But why post them here? Shouldn't I just write them down in a personal journal? I tried that, but I tend to lose them. Here, at least I can return to them anytime to see what happened. I would also like some comments from people and maybe some suggestions. It will also make it easier for me to copy to my online blog if I have some interesting results.

Anyway, on to my first Rune.

Wunjo.

This signifies joy and success for me. I visualized going into the Rune and seeing an image or an event, and I saw my manager talking to me (first-person) about purchasing some supplements from me, which I already mentioned to her before. We were both happy and smiling in a cafe of sorts.

Result: Just this afternoon, she did mention that she wants to buy one and that her friend is also interested to try. We only chatted online though, not in a cafe.

quietness

September 29, 2010

Post by quietness » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:54 am

Kenaz

The meaning is supposed to be a torch. Perhaps an insight and a lesson. I delved into the Rune and saw almost the same vision as the previous day, only it was more interactive and there was another person who seemed interested. Also, the vision was hazy compared to the previous day. I "sensed" that I can learn or do something but not sure what. I interpreted this to mean that I'm meeting my prospect and that her boyfriend (?) will also be interested.

RESULT: The day is not yet done so I can't conclude yet, but as initial comment, I met with an old friend and mentioned he is interested but it will have to wait until he's done with his review. Will add more related info if there are any later.

MORE RESULTS: I did meet my prospect and she brought her boyfriend (?) even though I didn't tell her anything about my reading! In fact, I didn't remember about this prediction until after they went home!

vertika-faujdar

Post by vertika-faujdar » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:27 am

Hi,
From my point of view daily horoscope report make us more energetic to do some thing it predicts our upcoming moments so we become more enthusiastic to do more and more and face the problem with various ways because we know a little bit about that already its more than enough for human they have sense of humor to understand these things. We can read our daily report of our signs like daily moon sign horoscope, daily career horoscope etc...I always see my daily horoscope report.

britelite495

Post by britelite495 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:13 pm

keep a journal heard its a good idea
ghost888

powerastroguru

Post by powerastroguru » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Obviously you'll have to decide for yourself whether you gain more personal insight by reading one astrologer's daily horoscope prediction versus another.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”