Will Obama win a Second Term

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hornlady

Will Obama win a Second Term

Post by hornlady » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:14 pm

The five of Pentacles tells me no.

Rejection, loneliness, unemployment, a catastrophe in personal finance, or a turn for the worse in business.

Oxyman

Post by Oxyman » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:49 am

No way Jose.

Too many people that thought he was going to make things happen quick fast in a hurry , and stop the war, solve health + financial problems the day after, are waking up every morning and they are still poor, hungry and miserable.

Just my gut feel.
Happy, fun loving, over experienced, great judge of character, giving, caring, love animals, ornithology, Sea, true will set free, be nice to everyone cuz you really never know who will help you.

mladyraven73

Post by mladyraven73 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:55 am

It is possible. He will need to use logic , reason and change the way he has been doing things.  If he acts in a strong decisive manner success could be his. Nothing is set in stone  , everything is in flux and can change. Right now, I am getting it is possible...

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:27 am

the unpredictable 5    should be a interesting presidential election ( but a second term  not going to happen )

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:15 am

5 of Cups {Pentacle} RED :#: known as Five of Cups gold or Rider .,. .|.
[[ when I say "cups" it refers to Pentacle Modern Imposed gold grein ]]:
Red refers to insult .  Are these the promote of insult.ed Obama bashing
and are they the promote{ing} about his actual run for Solemn Office .,.
as he will be portend with Modern Future Report{ed} as Leader if Romne
imposing Nostradamun name like prediction 'Hister' will refer to Anew.om
"Mitt Romney" as the technical prognosticate{~ing} effecting "[now serv]
comment about Republic.en proper assess to end the Presidency Regalia
with promoted choice of the Department of State as preventing Techno%
Crati {[known as potential technocratic]} problem with Republic ruin and
Energy Money known as nuclear munitive promotion om unwanted war%
and allowing State Department value om Concede begin eco m0n IMF:@:
known as the future portend Intl Monetry Fund about ecology or Anew.r::
Internationel Monetary Fund{[ing]} about Global Warming and Funding"!!    one card reader .|. please read entire deck .

RasAlgethi

Re: Will Obama win a Second Term

Post by RasAlgethi » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:41 pm

hornlady wrote:The five of Pentacles tells me no.

Rejection, loneliness, unemployment, a catastrophe in personal finance, or a turn for the worse in business.
Do you actually believe there are elections rather than selections?

Whomever those behind the scenes that pull the strings wish to appoint as their puppet will be in office, again, plain and simple.  I say again for not since Kennedy, and perhaps not even since Truman, has there been a true vote and election process in this country.  From one angle of consciousness it is arguable there has NEVER been.  

It is also true that there is NOT a single democracy in the world, thanks to the Donation of Constantine, a provably false document which the Church of Rome used to anoint itself with the powers of monarch selection.  All of our so-called democracies have emerged from the monarchies of yesteryear, which are based upon utterly false pretenses since the Church stole everything in plain sight.  I suppose if humanity continues to be, aeon after aeon, so stupid and hoodwinkable perhaps they deserve what they get, to be hoodwinked.

Ahem, I don't truly mean that, but sometimes it is utterly exhausting wading through sleep-state of people in search of those with eyes open and the ability to see.

So, your question, to be polite, is, to me, utterly moot.

Yet, as of now, it will be Obama again.  

kind regards.

RA

PS - Research Dragon Society for a START into this, if interested.  Here is one excerpt written by Nicholas de Vere:  

"When he split with Rome, Henry VIII still retained and later ratified and re-established in the Anglo-Catholic Church of England the fraudulent right of the Church's clergy to create by coronation, a succession of British monarchs.  This was an illegal act.  The 'Donation of Constantine' was proved to be a completely fake document.  Therefore no Royal Elven House that knew its origins and cared about social justice could possibly bring itself to recognize a Christian British monarchy or any of their Church sponsored, Church crowned predecessors or any of their regnant or formerly regnant, European cousin Houses.

Because the Donation was a fraud and no subsequent priest of any catholic derived denomination ever had the right to crown kings, Britain has had no legally reigning monarch for 900 years.  As a consequence of this, all the laws passed by these monarchs were and are illegal and worthless and all the governmental agencies set up by or derived from these monarchs or their laws are also illegal and worthless up to the present day.

When considering this, the reader might like to consider the fact that all the arrests ever made by the police in Britain and Europe are acts of kidnap and habeas corpus.  Equally, any man who has taken up arms for the Crown and killed for his country is unprotected by law and guilty therefore of murder.

However, paradoxically, as the entire British legal system is illegal, there are no laws, and so the crimes of habeas corpus and murder as we define them today, simply do not exist.  Subconsciously people know that their politicians and monarchs have no legitimate authority to rule over them.  They manifest this knowledge in an increasing disrespect for those optional, arbitrary and illusory social conventions, which is yet another reason why social order is breaking down.

If the UN is right, we may face chaos in the near future; and all because of a stupid fraud, perpetrated by a group of myopically greedy, maniacal peddlers of false religion who are now long dead.

Again, for asserting this kind of view the Fairies are implicitly guilty of Treason, even though all British laws are constitutionally illegal and the act of treason itself is a non sequitur.  Think of the implications of this.

Birdy

Post by Birdy » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:26 am

Obama will be reelected because Romney won't make a convincing case that he will be any better.

Evard

Post by Evard » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Hello [again] ., Ras .and Birdy .

Ras . . other thn your ending statement about the new tiding of not madden though
a sense to begin what is known as the human condition about role to begin not the
problem with "mimicry" (in Apollo.en now) nor "terreted newer learning" as then a
new role of those who will appreciate the ruling of saving the tiding of ecology with
Out bothering the~ role to begin newer sense of historical basis to be Mature with*
the ruling to afford better Modern Nature and not the technical advances not Anew
[Free] Trusted accorded mis*spoken greed and advance rather thn typ*i!cal! ideal
known to us as natural thought with accord to be kind to Earth rather thn advance (a)
sense of what will be wanted in a forboding and digital age ., to avoid potential uh
problems such as delving into science beyond the role of natural humanity . . . . .
[my opinion ., you are rite on in a sense of good attitude and grammar other thn$
final statement which is not as happy in terms of environmental condition as want]
(to begin a new sense of Ras ideal not to be a bother to the role of newer thought)

.AND

Birdy ., Thanks (you) for your opinion . Some are not aligned to proper ideal 2

begin the role of proper afford.ed Natural Peace . . . Thanks and Hooray . Amaste

I will not now mention the {[free]} living sense of personal worth and wealth . , .
to be considerate to those who have rites to begin the role to offer ideal Solace .,     Thanks for your time . Comment Ok . Evard

sehtja

Post by sehtja » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:39 am

I think Obama will win again.

sehtja

Post by sehtja » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:39 am

I think Obama will win again.

Marquitta

Post by Marquitta » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:46 am

I feel Obama will win again too. They had to make it an "exciting" election for all sorts of ulterior profit and to keep the people dumbed down and on their toes more so than ever. It couldn't be made to look like an easy election for them I suppose. Always overdramatizing things. Causing worry, fear, etc.
Smile and be happy. :)

vertika-faujdar

Post by vertika-faujdar » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:05 am

Obama has won 2nd time dear.....
its a great win. :)

Return to “Everyday Predictions”