David Beckham - Prediction

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Spiritual Awakening

David Beckham - Prediction

Post by Spiritual Awakening » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Not sure why I am having this prediction as David Beckham is not somebody that I follow or have an interest in...and normally any predictions I do have normally relate to friends and family.  However for the past 12 months I have been having the same prediction where the news is reporting that David Beckham has been fatally wounded.  When I see him in the prediction he is wearing a dark suit, with a white shirt, unbottoned at the collar, his hand clasped to his stomach and bleeding heavily, then slumping.  Victoria is with him at the time.  I get the feeling that it is due to a move that David makes within the footballing world and that it is a disgruntled fan or something like that.  Not sure if or when it will happne but always felt that they had 4 children, and now Victoria is pregnant it has made me wonder.  Has anybody else had a similar feeling with this?
No promotion in post or signatures.

commando7

Post by commando7 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:04 pm

Wow, It's creepy. Just hope nothing like that happened to him

Return to “Everyday Predictions”