African Renaissance Follows Wide Scale Famine

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

TwentyTwo

African Renaissance Follows Wide Scale Famine

Post by TwentyTwo » Tue May 03, 2011 5:12 pm

I had a lengthy premonitory dream a few nights ago, and wanted to share it. Keep in mind, I had a few glasses of Sangria before bed. :smt002  Whether that influenced the dream, I do not know. But, here are the highlights:

It started with a snake biting it's tail (like the infinity symbol), and it was spinning over my field of vision. Then a loud, male voice spoke, and said, "This is what will come."

Without any spoken words, I had a brief sense that prophecies were being broadcast over a wide range, almost like a TV signal, and that other people were also picking up prophecies of their own region, which could someday be pieced together.

I was shown a series of images of events broadcast on a screen, along with words being written/typed in the air, and words being spoken by an old man dressed in black, with a large and dusty wide-brimmed hat.

The vision went that most of Africa is struck by a combination of environmental catastrophes, civil unrest, and political turmoil. The distraction of current world powers (due to warfare and their own calamities) means no food aide or assistance, and people cannot import food because they cannot transport it. During this time, it is terrible, and 2/3 of the entire continent dies in a short period, mostly of starvation.

It seems like the darkest time, but then things turn. The mass starvation has a similar effect as black death did on Europe. Because so many have died, the rulers cannot effectively control the populace, and they are also hungry because they do not have enough workers to mine minerals for trade. Some countries begin to elevate their workers to a higher level, treating them as equals as a means of survival, which increases the middle class. This middle class then builds up Africa from the inside, resulting in a new wave of intellectuals, artists, industry, and culture (I saw lots of beautiful artwork, especially painted wood carvings). It spreads across the continent, with some hiccups along the way as some leaders initially resist, but the whole process works it's way from the outside edges of the continent inward.

After this Renaissance has occurred, a young African doctor (from somewhere towards mid-Africa) will make a medical breakthrough, connected to human immunity and viruses. This will be an important part of the general enlightenment happening during that stage in human history, which combined with other medical breakthroughs, leads to changes in overcoming the core causes of death (as mentioned in Nostradamus' prophecies).

Seer van Rensburg, a South African prophet from a hundred years ago, was there in this dream. He showed me a bit of South African history that I wasn't aware of, namely about population demographics and migration patterns between different tribes.

There was also a shape changing being in the dream, like the one in local news stories, and it changed into a white bat and bite me repeatedly on the hand until I began to walk up.

At the end of the dream, I asked if there was anything I should do, but the voice over told me, "No, nothing can be done."

When I woke up, I had a vision of a large spider behind my eyelids every time I went to close my eyes, and it wouldn't go away for a full minute. After that, it faded, and I was fully awake.

Wow...so, that's the dream! Kind of wild, not sure what to make of it. The mass starvation is frightening, but the notion of a Renaissance is promising.

Farewell!

Return to “Everyday Predictions”