What will better for me Business or job ?

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

harshv

Post by harshv » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:57 am

Hi There
My name is harsh Raman. I have born on 25 December 1986 at Munger(bihar) on 6.35pm. I am not able to decide what would better for me business or job.
Kindly suggest me on the base of my date of birth in which field i would get more success.
Thanks

Sandi64

You will need to go back to school

Post by Sandi64 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:12 am

Once you find the school that captures your interest you will know what direction you will go.  i suggest you go to the campuses and get a feel for those that will be around you.  You will know when you go to the campus that is calling you.  It will only be then that you will bind the career for you.

lady_phoenix

Asking for the same advice based on your predictions

Post by lady_phoenix » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:33 am

Hi guys,

I'm currently at the crossroads of my life now.
I'm blessed with a good job and pay however this doesn't make me happy as Im also presently tied up in  debt trap, the other price for this is that my kids and I has been torn apart and this affect their schooling also.
Right now, I'm considering leaving this job for good along with this I will give up a lot of comfort in life-car , and many others stuff for my kids sake.
All I wanted is that all of us will be reunited.
With this sacrifice comes the financial impact .
For this, I shall be grateful if anyone here can give me an advice whether I will continue with my plan in putting up my own small scale business or get a lesser pay job back home.
Or might as well, keep both options-biz +work

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

BTW,here's my info;
Name: MARY BELYNDA
DOB:April 11,1975
TOB:05:00 am
ZODIAC sign:ARIES
SunSIGN:Rabbit
Life path: # 1
Rise Above the Ashes.

kttuan

Re: Asking for the same advice based on your predictions

Post by kttuan » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:36 am

lady_phoenix wrote:Hi guys,

I'm currently at the crossroads of my life now.
I'm blessed with a good job and pay however this doesn't make me happy as Im also presently tied up in  debt trap, the other price for this is that my kids and I has been torn apart and this affect their schooling also.
Right now, I'm considering leaving this job for good along with this I will give up a lot of comfort in life-car , and many others stuff for my kids sake.
All I wanted is that all of us will be reunited.
With this sacrifice comes the financial impact .
For this, I shall be grateful if anyone here can give me an advice whether I will continue with my plan in putting up my own small scale business or get a lesser pay job back home.
Or might as well, keep both options-biz +work

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

BTW,here's my info;
Name: MARY BELYNDA
DOB:April 11,1975
TOB:05:00 am
ZODIAC sign:ARIES
SunSIGN:Rabbit
Life path: # 1
Based on birth data, you are a very very good women and mother.
ANYTHING in your life, you often have a common mistake: hurry. So in ANYCASE, please be patient. If you r interested in my saying, write some more detail what you need to ask. regards.

lady_phoenix

more detail to ask

Post by lady_phoenix » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:21 am

Thank you Kttuan... for your wonderful advice.
Yes, I agree with you completely.
I made several wrong decisions in life for being haphazard.:smt026

This time I want to be very careful in making a big decision as whatever will be the outcome will affect the 3 of us,myself and 2 kids.
Since you've asked me for a more detailed of what I specifically need guidance/insights from you guys. : :smt017
Well, here it is...

Will I still be working with my current employing firm until the whole year round of 2013?
If not, will I be moving to a foreign land and finds a new job there?
Is it near my homeland or within the same region where I am at present?
Or the new job will be just at my home country?
Is 2013 auspicious for me to rebuild my small business?
:smt017

I am very much grateful for your willingness to help.

kttuan

Re: more detail to ask

Post by kttuan » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:48 am

lady_phoenix wrote:Thank you Kttuan... for your wonderful advice.
Yes, I agree with you completely.
I made several wrong decisions in life for being haphazard.:smt026

This time I want to be very careful in making a big decision as whatever will be the outcome will affect the 3 of us,myself and 2 kids.
Since you've asked me for a more detailed of what I specifically need guidance/insights from you guys. : :smt017
Well, here it is...

Will I still be working with my current employing firm until the whole year round of 2013?
If not, will I be moving to a foreign land and finds a new job there?
Is it near my homeland or within the same region where I am at present?
Or the new job will be just at my home country?
Is 2013 auspicious for me to rebuild my small business?
:smt017

I am very much grateful for your willingness to help.
38:
Dear friend,
I will answer you in general. 2013, you will get some troubles with health, and some troubles related to men ( i am not sure what kind of trouble), so please be carefull with following items:
- Carefull in case cooperation with men in business, works.
- Try to keep anything at the current situation (that means, you will not get enough of benefits when trying to relocate).
- That also means: plz build ur own business, the beat time is after February. I dont know about situation of economy in your country, but notice that: based on economic data of the world, the following economy will not be good before 2015: real estate and anything related to real estate.
above are some in my prediction for you. please write anytime.regards.

Duchess1964

Post by Duchess1964 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:01 pm

Any more detail and SHE would be telling YOU everything needed.  My suggestion is that you search into the human rights or counseling fields.  Based on your input for details, you may find more peace and success in those fields.  Work for someone else to begin with, then venture out on your own.  You have a strong personality that will find happiness helping others.

Good luck to you.
Silver Phoenix

lady_phoenix

good omen

Post by lady_phoenix » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:03 am

Duchess1964 wrote:Any more detail and SHE would be telling YOU everything needed.  My suggestion is that you search into the human rights or counseling fields.  Based on your input for details, you may find more peace and success in those fields.  Work for someone else to begin with, then venture out on your own.  You have a strong personality that will find happiness helping others.

Good luck to you.
Based on what you have seen for me , hope this is a good omen.
An indication that I will have great chance that my current job application with UN will be considered.

Thanks so much, guys.

BTW, I don't get precisely with what you mean with this
"Any more detail and SHE would be telling YOU everything needed. "[/
could you please elaborate?

Duchess1964

Post by Duchess1964 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:49 pm

To clarify ... you were asked to give more details by another poster.  The details that were asked would have provided all the answer you would need to have then repeated to you in different wording.  I simply caution you when asking for a reading, that you provide only the basics and then let the OTHER person doing the reading, use their talents/gifts ... and provide one for you to use as a guide.
Silver Phoenix

Duchess1964

Post by Duchess1964 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:51 pm

Oh yes ... one more thing.  A reading is simply a 'guide' by which you may want to act.  It is NOT a defined science.  It's like asking someone's opinion of your situation though based on information you provide and that person's gifts to 'read'.  Good luck to you.
Silver Phoenix

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:28 pm

Those who born on 7th, 16th, or 25th are spiritual, knowledgeable, and charming.They prefer their own company or business..So according to your birth business is better for you

vertika-faujdar

Post by vertika-faujdar » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:41 am

Hi Harsh,
First you have to concentrate on yourself that where is your interest and where you will get satisfaction, according to your date of birth what your stars says you can find career horoscope by date of birth that which will be more prosper in your life, yes this is right Government job have stability and business is also if you have capability to run it fast and frequently with corporation. :)

powerastroguru

Post by powerastroguru » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:28 pm

Based on exclusive research with 17000 people to identify which career you will ... If you find the right career, you will have success, happiness and prosperity for ... to change career, and potential ambitions for setting up your own business.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”