Has anybody's intuition / psychic ability helped them avoid a disaster?

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hellomoon

Has anybody's intuition / psychic ability helped them avoid a disaster?

Post by hellomoon » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:46 pm

I'm fascinated by this subject after something similar happened to me..
A few years ago I was living in New Zealand and had walked for around 1.5 miles to a very secluded area of beach. I settled down in the sun and soon fell asleep.
I was woken very suddenly by a dreadful feeling of danger. When I opened my eyes I saw a man on his own who seemd to be approaching me. I gathered all my belongings and started to run, soon realising that he was running after me. I found help and the lifeguards went to look for him but found no one. The following day a poor lone tourist was attacked at knifepoint very close to the same place.
I know it sounds far fetched but I'm certain that 'something' woke me that day. has anyone else had an experience like this, and what do you think it means?

Rohiniranjan

Re: Has anybody's intuition / psychic ability helped them avoid a disaster?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 30, 2013 1:09 am

hellomoon wrote:I'm fascinated by this subject after something similar happened to me..
A few years ago I was living in New Zealand and had walked for around 1.5 miles to a very secluded area of beach. I settled down in the sun and soon fell asleep.
I was woken very suddenly by a dreadful feeling of danger. When I opened my eyes I saw a man on his own who seemd to be approaching me. I gathered all my belongings and started to run, soon realising that he was running after me. I found help and the lifeguards went to look for him but found no one. The following day a poor lone tourist was attacked at knifepoint very close to the same place.
I know it sounds far fetched but I'm certain that 'something' woke me that day. has anyone else had an experience like this, and what do you think it means?
Not at all far-fetched, my dear! Not at all!!

Many years ago I was driving on a hot day on a stretch of a Prairie highway, one of those long, nearly straight never ending stretches. I hadn't slept well the night before and then it happened. I dozed off (not sure for how long) and was woken up by someone vigorously shaking my right shoulder! I was just about to go off the road into the shoulder and the trench that separated the highway from farmlands.

I was driving alone. Thank god it was a divided highway (no oncoming traffic!).

More than 15 years later, I was told by a psychic that there was a benign presence seen by her on my right shoulder. As an interesting coincidence, if one wishes to call it so, just prior to a certain attunement in my life (long after that highway hypnosis experience), nearly a week to ten days prior, I experienced this strange 'numbness' in my right shoulder! It stayed with me and even now it is there but ebbs and tides.

Love, Light, Sharing,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

OceanTide

Post by OceanTide » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:12 am

All the time. I listen to my instincts, no matter what they tell me
In grade 10, I was working backstage in a school play. It was Friday, and opening day was Tuesday. On Friday after our play rehearsal, my intuition told me that I had to mesmerize the lead girl's lines. All weekend, I memorized those lines. It was definitely hard work, but I somehow managed to do it.

I came in to the play Monday, and the lead girl had a tantrum and quit partway through rehearsal, and the teacher chose me to step in. So it was Monday, our opening day was literally the next day, and Monday was my only rehearsal day. And there was dancing and everything. I tried to dance on the weekend, but I'm no dancer.

Luckily, I remembered all my lines. But that was so inconsiderate, how the lead dropped out the day before opening day. But we had a lot of people like that in our group- too many divas.

The main girl that I played was a total slut though, so I had to dress like a skank in front of my entire school. That definitely was nerve racking but hey- at least I knew my lines! It would've been so much more embarrassing if I didn't.

And that's why I'm so grateful for my intuition. It saves me from those kind of situations. I follow what it tells me to do, no matter what.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”