i would like to know if i am pregnant

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ayalaat5

i would like to know if i am pregnant

Post by ayalaat5 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:41 am

I have used the pendulum method I read about online but I doubt my own abilities. Can someone offer me any answers as to whether or not I am pregnant?
Thank you

Duchess1964

Post by Duchess1964 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Kidding ... right? Everyone has different methods of divining that situation.  Like in the Christian speak ... The Gods will help you if you first assist yourself.  They gave specific knowledge to Their children ... Those children for you are the ones that developed the pregnancy testing equipment.  My suggestion would be that you acquire one and ... see what that says.  The pendulum is a very good method IF it is used correctly.  With no experience, like yourself, you should go with something that is more reliable.   Then PLEASE take care of yourself if you are and SEE a doctor not the cards.

Good luck to you and yours
Silver Phoenix

GruBe

Post by GruBe » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:09 pm

My suggestion would be that you acquire one and ... see what that says.  The pendulum is a very good method IF it is used correctly.  With no experience, like yourself, you should go with something that is more reliable.   Then PLEASE take care of yourself if you are and SEE a doctor not the cards.
Geo

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:13 pm

The member has not visited us again since posting this in January 2013.

Repeating what another member has already said word for word with no quotes is not only regarded as bad netiquette, but it will also not be included in your posting count for registering any of this site's software.

EoT

Return to “Everyday Predictions”