An observation I made on Election day and result day!! lol

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

karthikera

An observation I made on Election day and result day!! lol

Post by karthikera » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Hello...

Thanks to those who suggested me the book of PVR Narsimharao ji, I have started learning basics and just finished chapter 1. So far so good...

Yesterday night, out of curiosity, i had been trying to understand which yogas does Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh  and New Delhi have on election day 30th April this month!!! I found some interesting things... here are they... i understand that this is not a in-depth analysis and not thorough in any case... but anyway.. here is what i found. I used drikpanchang.com for identifying planetary postitions...

I did this around 11:30 PM yesterday. On 30th day for Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh, there is **Saubhagya yoga**. On the same day, New Delhi had **Shoola Yoga**  

For the election results announcement day 16th may, for hyderabad, i observed **Shiva** yoga and for new delhi on the same day it was **Variyan** yoga.....

Now, what they actually mean... i dont understand (I dont want to pretend that i understand everything here.. lol im just a beginner and this is my little effort to have a basic understanding of yogas :smt003) ... but superficially... it seems that on 30th april (election day in hyderabad) it appears that the leaders/government in new delhi might face **pain**... I think that election day in AP is going to create pain for congress govt. in new delhi... (may be mental pain after realising that they might lose  :smt002  ) lets see what happens...

Now based on what yogas that came on the result day... Shiva yoga for Hyderabad(considered bhagyanagar) looks like there is going to be *good* time for it... but what it is... we shall see... For Newdelhi, it is Variyan yoga   indicating...Chief/best.... may be... it means that we might get a good leader at Center?!?!? lets see...

Pls let me know what you think about my little analysis...   :smt003  :smt002  Pls dont abuse me if im terribly wrong  :smt005  :smt003
please dont mind my noob question :)

chanceygirl

Re:

Post by chanceygirl » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:02 pm

Would be interested to know if your analysis came true. What was the experience after your analysis?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Results please?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:15 am

Would be interested to know if your analysis came true.
The main contenders were two alliance groups of the incumbent United Progressive Alliance and the opposition National Democratic Alliance; led by Indian National Congress and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) respectively.

Election Results 2014: Narendra Modi (BJP) wins India.

Therefore the prediction that  "I think that election day in AP is going to create pain for congress govt in new delhi" was proven to be incredibly accurate.

The BJP won the biggest victory by any party for 30 years, gaining a majority in parliament and trouncing the outgoing Congress Party.
What was the experience after your analysis?
As karthikera last posted to this website on April 26th of last year, we may never find out what his experiences were, after the official Indian election results were announced on May 16th.

EoT  :smt002  :smt002

Rohiniranjan

Re: Results please?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:05 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Would be interested to know if your analysis came true.
The main contenders were two alliance groups of the incumbent United Progressive Alliance and the opposition National Democratic Alliance; led by Indian National Congress and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) respectively.

Election Results 2014: Narendra Modi (BJP) wins India.

Therefore the prediction that  "I think that election day in AP is going to create pain for congress govt in new delhi" was proven to be incredibly accurate.

The BJP won the biggest victory by any party for 30 years, gaining a majority in parliament and trouncing the outgoing Congress Party.
What was the experience after your analysis?
As karthikera last posted to this website on April 26th of last year, we may never find out what his experiences were, after the official Indian election results were announced on May 16th.

EoT  :smt002  :smt002
Hopefully, he or she is studying deeper and wider! :-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Everyday Predictions”