Is this possible?

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Geminise

Is this possible?

Post by Geminise » Wed May 14, 2014 9:51 pm

Hi guys I'm new to this forum and have no idea if I'm even posting this correctly ! Sorry! I been on the fence with psychics and recently I had some issues and it seems like signs been popping up like crazy, a lady my hubby works with had a sense of him being a father even before we had told anyone I was expecting! Is that possible? Or is that just a lucky guess

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:56 am

It could be possible. I know this first hand. My mother had foreseen my second oldest before I knew I was with child. She saw him all the down to the color of his hair, eyes, skin, age and what he was doing in her vision. She told me before I had him and she was spot on too the detail. But he was the one out of all of my children she's had a dream about. Most of her visions and dream are of not nice things, like disasters. So yeah that lady your hubby worked with, might be tuned in to a higher power.  ^u^ I hope this helps ya.
Am here but Am not, Am remembered but not seen, Am felt but never can be held. For I am the wind... DaizyBlackrose.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”