2015 New Year Predictions!! Have any??

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

siriankitten

2015 New Year Predictions!! Have any??

Post by siriankitten » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:24 am

Always the curious kitty..I love to hear what people have to say..and how it turns out for the new year..I may even try my hands at a few..
What do you feel will be in the headlines next year??..new fashion trends, medical discoveries, will ET finally come home?

Siriankitten

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:37 am

This board is designed for posting your own predictions, instead of for asking other people for their predictions.

However I do recognise that this was said in good humour (tongue in cheek - especially about ET phoning home) and humour when it is appropriate and non malicious (like this) is often an excellent antidote for the extra stress which we commonly put ourselves under during the Xmas New Year period (silly season).

I predict that ET will not be able to phone home in 2015 because his mobile or cell phone carrier is far too miserable with its monthly data allowance to permit this to occur. :smt005

When the carrier's data allowance is finally increased to a more realistic and workable level for a communicative marooned alien, then please ask me this again.

Nanu Nanu,

EoT Image

Return to “Everyday Predictions”