rose quartz

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lilamsy

rose quartz

Post by lilamsy » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:26 pm

whats the power of rose quatrz? should you have it with you on a daily basis. I have heard that its good to have rose quartz next to your bed.

please enlighten.

thankyou.

:)

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:44 pm

Rose quartz is for love and healing emotions.
It can restore a balance within you and offer you calm and peace during times of doubt and depression.  It can open your eyes and help you to not be so judgemental at times.

Rose Quartz is love and gives love and helps you find love with you.  It is a great all round healing stone as it will work on many different levels and most things only need love for help.

You dont have to have it with you on a daily basis but if you like it for love then it is best worn over the heart and for some maried couples in relationship troubles some women will wear it on thier wedding finger.  You could place some by the bed of a loved one in the school bag of your kids so that they carry it with them like I do.

Feel your intent and follow your intuition see if the stone gives you impressions on where it would like to go etc.
cleanse it and charge it with intent too if you want, which is usually the best way to start.

lilamsy

Post by lilamsy » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:51 pm

thankyou very much for the information. i really aapreciate it

Whats the best way tp 'cleanse ' the rose quartz? I have never cleansed srone before. I have 4 small quartz stones

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:27 pm

Hold the crystals under cold running water, don't use salt or anything else. Imagine watching the negative and stale energy flow down the plughole nad then shake the crystal dry or use a natural fibre cloth, or towel. Sunlight will fade the rose quartz but they do love sitting in the sun :)

Return to “Crystal Healing”